Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fraggle

musics finished

We seem to have replaced all the musics, thanks to CaptMellow for the last one :). This isnt the end of the musics, however. Some of the musics that I've heard quite frankly suck, and need to be replaced (no offence to the authors of the musics in question :). The computers in the labs at my university which I use to test the new versions of FreeDoom dont have speakers so its hard for me to tell which ones suck and which ones dont. Can we have some suggestions for which musics need replacing?

Fraggle, I could give you some help a bit later. But we shouldn't be worrying too much about which maps need replacing, just worry about getting some better music gathered up. And then we can replace the worst pieces as the better ones come in. I'd like to help with the compositions, but my big 88-key portable piano keyboard is back at home and I've been spending a lot of time working lately. If I get some time at home, I'll try to work away. I want to get some work in for the Christmas shopping.

Why are 75% of these MIDIs practically remixes of the original DOOM2's? Can't people be a little creative eh?

Exactly which ones "frankly suck"? I only heard one that I thought sucked and it was quickly replaced long ago.