Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leileilol

leileitracker tracking compo #4

!!
A winrar?! "Thanks a bunch, Satan!"

Gokuma: Funny you should mention RCR...as I'm a fan of the Nekketsu games and Kazuo Sawa's music in most of them, (and just Technos games in general!) But I was always more partial to K. Yamane's soundtracks?!

This is all very much worth mentioning!

Ha, cool. BTW, I have a page on some Technos games in case you haven't seen it yet. Now I feel like trying to recreate a Darkstalkers/Vampire character in the GBA RCR. Too bad they freaking made that version only one player.

i apologise for the bump and i know it's a extraordinarily slim chance that anyone has this pack but if someone can re-upload that would be incredible. also let's have another modtracking competition sometime maybe.

TawmDee said:

i apologise for the bump and i know it's a extraordinarily slim chance that anyone has this pack but if someone can re-upload that would be incredible. also let's have another modtracking competition sometime maybe.

YES.

Here I am. like nine years later asking if anyone still has the mod files from this competition.

Not only because I'd like to hear my own entry again, which I lost about eight years ago, but all the others as well...

You may well ask "what's the big deal / who fucking cares?" and normally I would completely agree with you. It's just that in this case I sort of went above and beyond effort-wise and would like to hear that bullshit again without having to painstakingly recreate how I went about it the first time around (and the other entries which I'd like to hear). etc, etc.

P.S: If and when another doomworld modtracking competition comes up, count me in. Or at least try and get in touch with me. As this is one of the only things I haven`t forgotten how to do in my pathetic, shit-tastic 33 year-old life.