Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CapNapalm

Twisted tower of death...

Yes I know it´s a cheesy title, but what are you gonna do.
Anyway, this my first SP RELEASE, not my first Sp level, just the first one I am letting loose on you. Look for it in next weeks Newstuff and an FTP server near you. (Twisted.zip) Feedback is greatly appreciated, so download it and E-Mail what you think or post it here.

Might've been good with some more weapon in it though... a SSG somewhere and the battles would be better (it's a little boring in the long run to take down Imp by Imp by Imp with the shotgun...)

Thanks for the kind words. I didn´t add a SSG because it probably would have made the level too easy and I don´t really like the SSG anyway.

I enjoyed it too.

Good looking, good gameplay, good - if frequent - use of teleporting monsters.

Nice one!

This map RULES. Maybe an extra weapon or two, or more ammo for the chaingun (it's there, let us use it!) but overall really nice. Good architecture, great gameplay. Keep up the good work!

Ok here´s the deal, I will rerelease this level with the following changes:
1. More Chaingun ammo
2. Align ALL the textures, not just some :P
3. Get rid of that annoying gfx bug which has some gfx hanging in mid air, although this one is gonna be tough.

I´ll try to rerelease it by tommorrow, but I make no promises.

Can you / Will You link to your speed demo?
Or make a new one for the revised wad?
I like it a lot.

Nicely done overall.

Plays well with zdoom. You have to be better than me to live thru the yellow key room in UV. Good job. Damn near an ammo shortage. Would need a bit more ammo with the SSG, which would come in quite handy on the Barons.

I did not notice any graphics out of place or hanging in the air. Trying to stay alive didn't leave me much time to admire the texture alignment. Will run back through with no monsters. I liked what I did see.