Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vader

KDiZD is done!

oh come on pleeeease. I just love playing UTT invasion on LAN with my friends and would love to see more of it! :D

Currently Skulltag's invasion spawners can't handle custom enemies so it's a moot point anyway.

Graf Zahl said:

Currently Skulltag's invasion spawners can't handle custom enemies so it's a moot point anyway.

However, that can easily be remedied in future versions. I made the custom spawner object... there's just currently no way to configure it to WHAT specifically it should spawn.

Carnevil said:

However, that can easily be remedied in future versions. I made the custom spawner object... there's just currently no way to configure it to WHAT specifically it should spawn.

I'd say use the dropitem list. It's probably the easiest way to attach a list of actor names which it can spawn.

Only in the second map, but enoying KDIZD alot. I really like the 3d map between levels. Cool stuff.
These maps look awsome!

Maybe it's just something crazy with my hardware, but the intro sequence appears to be somewhat borked when I try to play KDiZD with GZDoom - the text and logo works alright, but when you're supposed to be able to see action, instead the right-half of the screen turns white-ish while the left-half remains black-ish. the color fades still appear to function, though.

That sounds like you are having a problem with camera textures. What graphics card are you using?

I have an ATi Radeon Mobility 9000, with 128 megs.
It's probably worth noting that the little video-screens ingame seem to be working alright.

Some help please,
Can someone tell me where the red key is in the third map? I already pressed the button that lowers the forcefield, just can't seem to find the red key chamber.
Thanks a lot.

I had a bit of trouble finding that one too. Go back out into the caves and look for a door you haven't been in yet. It's a bit hard to find because it sort of resembles the surrounding walls. The automap helps a bit. Open it and you'll see a spiraling ramp going down to a room with the key.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how do you warp to levels?