Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
juby_rhita

the euro

absolutely. Sovereignty first, I say. Anyway, the big countries in Europe are just gonna screw the smaller ones with the euro, it stinks.

dan, world monopoly alert.

I can see I'm gonna like you, Juby.

*winks*

absolutely. Sovereignty first, I say.

Why?

Anyway, the big countries in Europe are just gonna screw the smaller ones with the euro, it stinks.

How?

hey, it comes in very handy and it feels a bit like vacancy with the new money ;)

The only thing I hate about the Euro is the name, it sounds retarded.

absolutely. Sovereignty first, I say.

Why?

Anyway, the big countries in Europe are just gonna screw the smaller ones with the euro, it stinks.

How?

I just prefer the British way to the european way, I don't want us to give any more ground to europe. I like europe as a common market, not a superstate.

Smaller countries in the eurozone are unable to match the allocative and pareto-dynamic efficiency of their economic partners. As the euro gives near-perfect price transparency, inefficient countries (the poor ones) will be shown to be less efficient as the prices for their products will be higher, because costs of production are higher, as they do not exploit the economies of scale that Britain and Germany do. Demand for their products will fall, unless they are protected with a tariff, which is protectionism, which, by europes own definition, is illegal. Hence they will be screwed.

I'll definitely not want to become part of a superstate. Superstates always gather lots of enemies really fast - this has been seen so many times afore.

I'll definitely not want to become part of a superstate. Superstates always gather lots of enemies really fast - this has been seen so many times afore.

Hmm, what country does this remind me of?
But seriously, I started using Euros on Friday, but all the cashiers told me, "Uhh, dude...we only accept American cash." If it keeps going like this, it definately won't work out.

heh, very good :)

dan, recreate your old sig exactly, inc. bold, or I swear I will give your virginity to sleepy_boy. :o

heh, very good :)

dan, recreate your old sig exactly, inc. bold, or I swear I will give your virginity to sleepy_boy. :o

It never was in bold...until about two days before I dropped the username. I want a new sig, so...no. I'll keep the link though.

A classmate showed me a few euro cents today, they seem alright. Pff, Europe as a single nationality...

heh, I see it. I don't think it was done on purpose, but it would be bloody funny if it was.

Heh...but how is Norway not a part of Europe?

well there's Europe geographically and Europe politically. Go figure, Norway don't wanna play.

bah, it's just money, no big deal.

Oh, sure, it just starts as money, but what'll happen next? "The Mark of the Beast" and "The One World Order," that's what's next, my friend.

...Gah!...can't...get...christian...zealot...out...of...head!!!

Any idea where they keep all the capital for the Euro? The actual gold and other precious metals they use to define the Euro as something other than neon toilet paper?

Maybe the Euro is backed from a numbered account in a Swiss bank. G.

...Gah!...can't...get...christian...zealot...out...of...head!!!

Here, let me help you...
/me picks up shiny metal hammer