Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JamesBone

Favorite Doom Levels

Whats everyones favorite Doom levels?
I just wanted to know which original maps are the most popular. :)
My pics are...
Favorite Doom level: E3M9 - Warrens
Favorite Doom2 level: Map 18 - The Courtyard

Whee, another one of these posts.

Y'know, come to think of it...a similar thread was one of the first ones I ever replied in, back in the old forums over a year ago...

Come on guys, you don't seem very friendly to me. I'm sorry I posted in the wrong forum. But this was a general forum about Doom, and I didn't see there was a poll forum. As for having a million post like this before, I'm a newer member and havent posted much so I haven't seen any of these posts yet. Again, I apologize for posting in the wrong forum, but you could try to be a little more helpful. If there was already a poll about this, someone could have at least given me a link instead of dishing out those small rude comments.

Ignore them, James. They are idiots. They should flame you, but it should be for using that fruitastic avatar BBG uploaded instead of posting an overused topic.

Anyway, might as well.

Fave Doom 1 map : all of e3 and e4
Fave Doom 2 map : Map29

Sure thing Liam. :) I should get flammed for my avatar? Haha :D, I suppose so, thats fine by me. :P Thanks for the reply though. :)

Sure thing Liam. :) I should get flammed for my avatar? Haha :D, I suppose so. :p Thanks for the reply though. :)

Fucking goddamn sock puppet moses with malaria, think you can cram enough damn smilies into your posts?

it is an ugly avatar indeed...

GRR GET AWAY HE IS MY NEWBIE! ROWR!

You know, one of my first posts was accidentally a poll in the General forum.

http://www.doomworld.com/forums/viewthread.php?FID=10&TID=4058

Now curiously enough it was Liam the Bard who stook up for me, too. And so, now, I repeat his immortal words;

'Give him a break, he's a forum newbie'

And now I shall answer your perfectly decent question. E1M8, E2M5, E3M3, map 08, map 14, map 15, map 29.

Fucking goddamn sock puppet moses with malaria, think you can cram enough damn smilies into your posts?

Smileys? How did they get there!?! It's must be that avatar! It done it. I didn't even realize I had that many.

'Give him a break, he's a forum newbie'

Not just any newbie,...a "Cool Newbie"

Anyway, back on topic I suppose...

back on topic

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

*Chews fervently into JamesBone's skull

EDIT: In the five painful hours it took me to make that reply after finally finding that first thread I made, I return to find that Liam has decided to instead flame the new boy.

Oh, and James, don't be scared away by the newbie-bashers. Think of it as 'initiation'.

You mummysboy-whore :)

EDIT: In the five painful hours it took me to make that reply after finally finding that first thread I made, I return to find that Liam has decided to instead flame the new boy.

I'm not flaming him, I'm subtly letting him know that nothing at Doomworld is ever on topic... heh

Then I can keep eating your face?

Only if you can clean up after.

James, would you like to be a DOLTâ„¢?

What's a DOLT?

Then I can keep eating your face?

Only if you can clean up after.

*Eats James' face.

James, would you like to be a DOLTâ„¢?

What's a DOLT?

Post 50 lines of goatse.cx links with no spaces to find out.

YAKWORLD!

Oh wait... E2M2, E1M1, E3M6, E3M7, E3M9, E1M7 and then some... but I'm almost asleep.

what's a DOLTâ„¢?

Why don't you click the link in my sig and find out, brightboy?

Liam he won't know what g***se is all about. I'd gladly illuminate him, but it's more than my soul's worth.

I might as well.

Doom: E1M6 - Halls of the Damned
Doom2: Map10 - Refueling base and Map28 - The Spirit World

BTW, could someone PLEASE clarify what the goatse link is supposed to be? I've been asking since I first became Crendowing and have not even dared to check the link for my own safety :) An email will do, [edit]to tell me what it is, not a picture!,[/edit] thank you.

Doom 1: There's so many good ones I don't know where to start. I may be able to do it if I go by episode...

E1M5: Phobos Lab
E2M7: Spawning Vats
E3M3: Pandemonium
E4M6: Against Thee Wickedly

Doom 2: No such difficulty in chosing here. MAP14: The Inmost Dens without a doubt!

BTW, if you think about it, "what's your favourite Doom level?" is a question that is very likely to have been asked before. Granted you've never seen the answers to it, but you have to realise that other people will already have replied to that question before, and may not feel like doing it again.

There is a search option on these forums, and by typing in 'best AND level', I found these old threads for you:

http://www.doomworld.com/forums/viewthread.php?FID=10&TID=3727

http://www.doomworld.com/forums/viewthread.php?FID=10&TID=935

http://www.doomworld.com/forums/viewthread.php?FID=1&TID=78