Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lobo

Resident Evil project on hold...

I would like to announce that the resident evil project,tentatively titled Resident Evil:knee deep in the dead, is temporarily on hold.

Corbachu(the_doom_god) has had to leave the team for personal reasons, handing the reins over to me.
We are still re-organizing and will hopefully be back on track soon.

I'm glad you found my post so funny! Would you mind telling me why?

Just because ONE team member leaves, that doesn't mean that the team isn't comitted! Or is a football team not a team because one player isn't playing?

OK LISTEN!
Lobo is right about me leaving the team, but I am NOT gone forever. Me and a team of 4 have formed are old company, SuperSonic Software. Over-seeing development. I had to leave, yes, for personal reasons, but Lobo is the guy in charge. But, Lobo is wrong about the project on hold. It is still going. We got new members (I should say "they"), and we are beginning pre-production (yes, Lobo, you need to start e-mailing me and asking me for the other team's e-mails). Our NEW site, completely by me, is avaliable (no DEAD links, well, it is still under contruction) at:
www.notinsane.net/thedoomgods
Check it out and anyone who still wants to help, please e-mail lobo at the site listed above.
Seeya later!
--Corbachu
SuperSonic Software

Ok. This will get you back on track.

I am still into the project, but as a over-seeing developer along with Dark_Photon and intel*man. We are SuperSonic Software, and will be monitoring the game status. You tell us what you want to do, and we approve. After this semester is over later in the year, I will return to development in the lead role of The Doom Gods. That should clarify things up. And yes, Lobo, you are in control.
--Corbachu
SuperSonic Software

And in regards to this overseer role... you're going to have a team that will want to do something. What happens if you disapprove of what they want to do? What happens if that event occurs on a regular basis? You say that they're in control, but really in the end it all comes down to you, the founder of the project who can't actively be involved in it.

I would just like to post that I have left the doom gods team, and that there are still positions to be filled. So if anyone's interested please contact corbachu@yahoo.com, or check out the web page at http://www.notinsane.net/thedoomgods/

Best of luck to the team and I hope that we'll all be checking out a beta real soon!

Hell yes. But...who is to take over The Doom Gods? With Lobo gone, Hell has risen against me. What am I to do? I just can't go right back to the Doom Gods and ditch SuperSonic Software unless I merge them. >crap<
Help please.

It's more a matter of who cares now... yet another Doom project that promised good things and is just gonna disappear in to the void...

Resident Evil:knee deep in the dead

I just realized this. That is TWO count 'em TWO counts of trademark infringement. Resident Evil is a trademark of Capcom and Knee Deep In The Dead is a trademark of ID, or something...YOU'RE EVIL!!!($!*(

What about residentt evil: Knee deep in zombies

or

resident evill: neck deep in the dead

Despise what you all think, you are wrong. We are still editing (aside from me overseeing), and have actually started developing. 3 classes to pick from:
Chris Redfield
Flynn Taggart
Duke Nukem.
BTW, the name WAS changed to Resident Evil Unleashed: knee-deep in the dead CHAPTER 1. Does that aswer your questions? Site will be updated soon, with a more pretty look rather than a but-ass ugly one.

BTW, if anyone doesn't believe me that the project is 'in the works' DARE ME to RELEASE a Chris Redfield skin for EDGE. Dare me. BTW, the model (or skin, choose your pick) was made by Lobo, the one who quit the team for personal reasons. The Doom Gods website is getting a facelift, and most of the game information will be released as soon as one of the members gets back to me.
That should convince most of you. *Hopefully*
There is still positions left WIDE OPEN. Mainly level designers and EDGE coders, so if anyone wants to help feel free to give me an e-mail!

I saw the movie last night... I was holding onto my girlfriend because it scared the shit out of me. I think you all should check it out.

Everyone, PROOF that the team got the REU site up, but not in it's entirety (not like my last site, though), go to:
thedoomgods.150m.com
or
thedoomgods.150m.com
No new updating has been done to the notinsane site, so don't bother going there. THe RUE site has a messageboard up too! All courtesy of me. Screenshots are getting worked on...
I am excited to what you guys have to say on the forums.
-seeya
* Corbachu

hey man!

The new sites looking sexy!!
Hope the beta gets released soon!