• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RestlessRodent

Made some music (for freedoom)!

Someone has kindly uploaded them to the freedoom FTP:

-rw------- 1 ftp  nogroup 1.3K 2009-06-27 06:26 ghostlydeath_music.zip
-rw------- 1 ftp  nogroup 2.4K 2009-06-28 18:36 ghostlydeath_music_newerversion.zip
-rw------- 1 ftp  nogroup 2.5K 2009-06-28 18:36 ghostlydeath_music2.zip

Note that ghostlydeath_music_newerversion.zip matches ghostlydeath_music.zip on google pages.

So,

• YummyDarkness: I know you were aiming for an ambient one here, but the strings just get annoying very fast (I mean, I love repetitive tracks but still)... I suggest you give a listen to the UFO game soundtrack which was marvellous in that department
  • LookAtTheBunnies: you do realize the guitar part keeps on desynchronizing/resynchronizing with the drums, right?
I don't wanna sound harsh or anything but, please, tell me this is the first time you made midi tracks.

Jon said:

Someone has kindly uploaded them to the freedoom FTP:

-rw------- 1 ftp  nogroup 1.3K 2009-06-27 06:26 ghostlydeath_music.zip
-rw------- 1 ftp  nogroup 2.4K 2009-06-28 18:36 ghostlydeath_music_newerversion.zip
-rw------- 1 ftp  nogroup 2.5K 2009-06-28 18:36 ghostlydeath_music2.zip

Note that ghostlydeath_music_newerversion.zip matches ghostlydeath_music.zip on google pages.

I posted here but I also decided to upload them on your FTP server incase Google Pages decides to die, which will be anytime.

Julian Hope said:

So,

• YummyDarkness: I know you were aiming for an ambient one here, but the strings just get annoying very fast (I mean, I love repetitive tracks but still)... I suggest you give a listen to the UFO game soundtrack which was marvellous in that department
  • LookAtTheBunnies: you do realize the guitar part keeps on desynchronizing/resynchronizing with the drums, right?

YD: UFO Game?
LATB: I never really noticed the drums much since the guitar was pretty loud, but I could fix it sometime later.

Julian Hope said:

I don't wanna sound harsh or anything but, please, tell me this is the first time you made midi tracks.

Nope, 2nd and 3rd.

GhostlyDeath said:

YD: UFO Game?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO:_Enemy_Unknown

GhostlyDeath said:

LATB: I never really noticed the drums much since the guitar was pretty loud, but I could fix it sometime later.

All I can tell you here is practice, practice, practice, 'cause not taking into account drums while playing and/or programming an instrument line... well... honestly I dunno what to say. Would you listen to a band where everyone is playing his own thing without listening to the others?