Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NeoNite

Looking for old doom2 wadpak

Hi can anyone help me out here? I'm looking for the old doom2 wadpak called Bhs_doom. Six levels if I'm not mistaking.
Can't find it anywhere on the net. Did find three sites, but they're gone.

So if any of you still have it backed up on a cd, or maybe on your hdd (yeah right :)..) let me know. Maybe you can dcc it to me in irc :)

Tnx for any help :)

I know I know :-I I checked ehm this one site with had good links (especially to the one with 1800 doom wads)
No luck. :-I arg
Then there was this site called doomheaven. Again, no luck :)
Why am I smiling?
No luck on Morpheus. sure sure over 80.000 shared files online. No bhs_doom however! :)aarg!
Anyone who still has it backed up on cd? :B????????????????????

Here's what I'm talking about, for those of you who're thinking of another school doom wad :)
(link is dead)

http://scout18.cs.wisc.edu/NH/95-12/95-12-15/0024.html

NO kidding?????? From Ftp.sunet????
Damn :) I've been browsing that site and still didn't find it!! Checked the levels section, checked the themes section (especially the school section :D duh) and even the dm section Don't know why really...
No luck! Maybe I'm just being blind? When did you dl it from that site? What dir? Please let me know! :)
Ok I'm going back to that site damn damn damn! :B

Ok I've been browsing the entire idgames dir on ftp.sunet.be
Still no luck.

In what subdir did you find it? Was the file split up in smaller files (or renamed?)

If it's deleted, do you still have it on your hdd or a cd?
I really, really, really, really,really, really, really want that wad :)

Well I did a search on google, browsed all the sites, still no luck. Guess you're the only one left who can provide me of a copy of BHS_DOOM LC :)

Ok or he's on a holiday, or for some he doesn't feel like replying at all... :(
Please can anybody check their doom dir just to see if you have the wad? Please if you do so, let me know... :)

Sorry!

All I have found is:
*** Bryan High School DOOM ***
From Net-Happenings Moderator
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 22:46:17
http://http.tamu.edu:8000/~etw8236/bhs_doom/bhs_doom.html

This contains Bryan High School DOOM by Mic Games. It is a full level replacement WAD file. You must have DOOM version 1.666 or higher to play it. Screen shots included.

But the link is broken, still this student is no more a student...!

I know ;) I performed a search for the bloody thing on google, only four (dead) sites. So that's why am I asking people if they still have it backed up on their computer or a cd :)