Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ninjalah

Some Easytoon Stuff (Taking Requests)

I've been working on some quick easytoon stuff, for avatars and the like. I recently finished my avatar, although sloppy, i think it's good. Here are some of my unfinished work and the avatar:

I'm taking any requests, but they may be short.

Suggestions/Tips well appreciated.

I think these are pretty neat. I actually noticed your new avatar and I was like "Hmmm. That's pretty cool."

Thanks. I'm taking requests to try and get some experience working with Easytoon. Mainly avatars though, seeing as they're short and simple. When I finish some work I'll post it here. :D

The animation isn't bad, but it's hard to make out anything in the Doomworld version of the avatar, due to its small size.

I remember I used to make little stick figure animations like that in the corners of books when I was younger, and then flip through them to view the animation--they were mostly Mortal Kombat fatalities.

I've seen some pretty elaborate Capcom/SNK type fighting montage seens done with stick figures. I remember one is particular that was this almost endless super desperation move assault that was quite impressive.

I want to see an animation in which two simple, super-powered stick figures resolve their differences by discussing the problem and reaching a compromise position based on mutual respect and understanding.

Creaphis said:

I want to see an animation in which two simple, super-powered stick figures resolve their differences by discussing the problem and reaching a compromise position based on mutual respect and understanding.

Will do. Working on it right now. :P

EDIT: I got this done in about an hour. You can probably tell that the rest of these animations will be taking quite a long time. >>
Pic in original post.