Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DemonSlayer

Doom2 and ZDoom

I was wondering if there was a way where I could get ZDoom running. I am sort of new to Doom (just got ahold of Doom2 only 4 weeks ago, been playing it nonstop since then). I d/led ZDoom v. 1.24, I think, and I double-clicked on the little soldier icon and expected ZDoom to boot right up. It didn't. Instead, I got a weird thingy stating "STF33330033 NOT FOUND", or some such BS. What am I supposed to do to get ZDoom running?

Uh, just make sure you extract the zdoom zip file directly into your Doom2 folder, and it should find everything and run. If you already have, then I'm not sure whats wrong. If you're running Win2K that might be a problem, but I'm not sure.

Oh, and if you're reading this and you see Macvilewhore coming - duck. :)

So, you just unzip everything into my main Doom2 foler, eh? I didn't know that! Thanks, AirRaid!
/me ducks as Macvilewhore coming running past

Hey, you've been here since Nov 23, 2000, adn you've only made 199 posts?!?! What's wrong with you?!?! You may as well be a NEWBIE!!!!!!!!111
j/k
;)

Back when I registered I didn't get much internet access, so I couldn't post much. Now, things have changed, and I come here a lot. 200 posts is still a fair bit if you look at the member list. not very many have over 100. (Then you see Lüt and Zaldron) Actually, Lüt's only been registered for a few months longer than me, according to the memberlist.

Pff, I've been registered here for a while now, but I only post when I have somehing to say...

...well thats my post of the month, see you all next month! ;)

Hey, you've been here since Nov 23, 2000, adn you've only made 199 posts?!?! What's wrong with you?!?! You may as well be a NEWBIE!!!!!!!!111
j/k
;)

I've been registered since the start of the forums, and I might have made a grand total of 150 posts. Tops. Funny how things work out eh?

A grand total of 150 posts.
Look at some of these other guys.
deadnail has 1,000-and-something posts.
I have well over 500 posts.
Lut and Zaldron have well over 1,000 posts.
You only have 86 posts.
Since you're a Moderator, I find that a little bit strange, don't you?

Unless you attempt to argue substance over style.

Yeah, everybody knows your posts are all worthless shit.