Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jukenukem

MY FIRST MAP!!!!! :o

Hiya.

I finally finished a map. It took me all weekend to make. ;-;

Someone play it plz. ;-;

Thx.

I intended it to be played with a port that has a good mouselook feature and jumping, so run it in GZDoom or EDGE!

That's all. Try find all the secrets! I hope you like it! :o

http://markno2.110mb.com/firstmap.wad (only 66KB)

Hmmmm, not to bad, small and to the point, just how I like my maps. the cybers at the were a nice surprise, I just grabbed the key and finished the level though

I like short levels most, they are fun and can be finished in short time. (=
It was very enjoyable, but a bit to hard for me at times (I am not that good at doom), especially the archvile that suddenly appeared behind the door. I had little life when I encountered the cyberdemon, so I grabbed the key, opened the door and just ran in circles around the cyberdemons until the door opened.
I wondered about how the level was built. Every wall was built like a door, except you couldn`t open them. I thought that it could be made as a trap that opens every wall and unleashes a cyberdemon or something like that. But it didn`t happen. I think you know what I mean. ;)

Nice job for a first map. There was obvious texture misalignment everywhere, but the architecture was pretty well done for a first time. The gameplay got the job done pretty well.. I can't complain about picking up a plasma gun and a rocket launcher and taking on a couple cyberdemons.

Yeah, I played it this time and went secret hiding, The first one is easy, it appears on the map :/ and the other two weren't that hard to find ether, good job though.

First demo attempt with prboom+...

It plays well and the simple architecture is nice. I couldn't figure out how to get the rocket launcher though -.- Also place the ammo before the cyberdemons actually in the arena instead of on a ledge you can't get back up to, I pour all my ammo into them and didn't kill either -.-

That was intentional! :D

I wanted you to have to take them down with spare rockets or, failing that, the super-shotgun when the cells ran out.

You need a port with jumping to get the rocket-launcher.

Thanks for the demo. :3