Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

DuckReconMajor said:

I wonder if an 80 mage just pull the whole thing and take it all out with one Arcane Explosion.

Was he enough a friend to take you to RFC?

I think in that shot his character was a 65ish warrior, and he pretty much did pull the entire instance at once. He had that one trinket that heals you whenever you block (something of the Titans, I think), making you pretty much invincible against anything 20 levels or lower than you, even if they do come by the hundreds. :P

I never did RFC as alliance, sadly.

I got the obscure fps Po'ed for my 3do earlier this week. It's one of the weirdest shooters I've ever played, but very addicting. It's strangely fun to whack aliens with a frying pan...

And before anyone asks, that enemy is a walking ass, called "butthead".

Mattfrie1 said:

And before anyone asks, that enemy is a walking ass, called "butthead".

I don't know if the 3DO version has it or not, but the PSX version has a "farting monsters" cheat that makes the Butthead more literal. :P

Meh. The new Wolfenstein seemed like a Call of Duty mock up to me. Good use of the id Tech 4 engine though.

Morrowind

Alien vs Predator (Doom 4)

DOAXBV

Wanna know what's scary about that game? Its Barbie appeal to women. A non violent game that has social skilling and simple gameplay; ladies be all over that.

jallamann said:

my wow interface

Holy fucking pimp.

But seriously, keep you image sizes in check.

Also, I fucking love your guild name, though the guilds I were in were pretty awesome, too (Pie Vendor and The Cake is a Lie).

Patrick said:

(awesome borderlands rocket launcher)

I WILL MELT YOU BITCH

I can only hope you're playing as Brick with all the rocket launcher related perks...if that were my character, I'd have the capacity on that thing up to 10 rockets, and a reload so quick that it's indistinguishable from normal refire. =P

DuckReconMajor said:

1. Yo, kid, that was uncalled for
  2. I want your monitor
  3. Can you really read that font, or has the novelty just not worn off yet?
  4. X-Perl ftw

1. Sorry.
  2. You can't, buy one yourself, 24" screens are cheap nowadays.
  3. Yes, I can, it's not perfect since some characters are missing, but it works quite well and makes it feel cooler.
  4. Yes.

Danarchy said:

Also, I fucking love your guild name, though the guilds I were in were pretty awesome, too (Pie Vendor and The Cake is a Lie).

It's my own guild, for me only. Because the guild bank system is tons better than a second character for bank-alt bag space. Also, two Steely Dan references in one character is better than no Steely Dan references in no characters ;)

Oh heh, I didn't even notice your character name for some reason.

I sometimes use "Deacon Blues" as a moniker. That's practically my theme song.

jallamann said:

• Yes, I can, it's not perfect since some characters are missing, but it works quite well and makes it feel cooler.

• Translation. The novelty hasn't worn off yet. :p