Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OverlordRhode

Textures in Place, Double Sided, yet invisible..

I have a wall currently on my map that, from one side, the texture choosen for it is correct, though it for some reason is using the 'upper' side def, instead of the middle where most wall textures go.

When this wall is viewed from the other side, you can see right through it, even though I've tried placing a texture in upper, middle, and lower.

I have double-sided checked in the properties, so I'm not sure really why I would not be able to see my texture there, or at least the red texture that says your texture is missing.

Ideas?

Might I add, the wall you can view is inside a normal room, and outside, where I have the wall and ceiling height the same, is where you can't see the wall. But since the wall still has a back, I don't see why you would not be able to see the back side texture.

Can you upload the map (or the portion of the map that is giving you the problem) somewhere?

It's meant to, the outside area, that way it's just a floor. That's how I've read you make an outside area is have the same floor and ceiling height values.