Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Castle of the Damned

Trapped here inside this Castle of the Damned. How do I get out? You've asked yourself this question many times over the last few hours, and you've found no answer. You're not sure how you got here. You were back on the Martian base, there was a sudden flash of light, and you were teleported here.....where-ever here is. You've wondered around this castle for the better part of 4 hours, and in that time, you've yet to see anything living other than yourself. Even an Undead Marine would be a welcome change of pace. This place is also really spooky. The place is lit only by torches, and the light is really poor, so you're not really sure where you're going. The only weapon you've got is your trusty Shotgun, and your fists. Maybe your brain. You're going to need to use it quite a lot to get out of this place. You are walking down an archway lit by torches. There's no sound except the howling of the seemingly possessed wind outside. And the crackling of the torches on the walls. There is a sudden rush of wind that blows past you. You know that there should be no wind in this place. You feel the sweat break out in your armpits and across your forehead. You clench your Shotgun in a death-grip. Ghosts? Could be. But you hope stubbornly that it was all a figment of your imagination. But your mind keeps telling you it wasn't. This place is probably haunted. But I've seen far worse things than hauntings, you tell yourself. You come to a twisting staircase. You gingerly place your right boot on it, since it seems to be about to crumble. It doesn't crumble, so you stand on the stair. Nothing happens. Ghostly echoes suddenly dart through the air. Then they fade. You go up the staircase, and come to a door. It has a strange, rune-like symbol on it. You open the door, and there's a Teleport inside. You walk quickly to the teleport, and after some thinking you decide to step into it. Just before you are warped out of this Damned Castle, you hear the sound of mocking laughter reach your ears......

You have good beginings, but I would like to see you go on with one and make a complete story. It would be a good read, I'm sure.

"Fear and Terror" is better.
This is good, but not quite like "Fear..."

some one needs to right a story about the doomguy going slowly insane, cuz after all, wouldnt you?

Yep, how COULDN'T you go insane by fighting hundreds of zombies, demons and overlords from hell itself? rofl...

/me gets horrible flashbacks at Q1

how can a flashback of Q1 be horrible? that was true art..