Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gez

Exeunt DRD Team

Welp.

I would have said something evil like "this is just out of spite" but now that I read that she was having multiple surgeries, I... ouch. But surely we can somehow transfer this mess and not removing EVERYTHING and whining about it. there HAS to be options, to mirror this mess, to mirror all those WADS, and files.

Damn, this is sad to hear. Thanks for the services you've provided to the users and developers of the community; hopefully this won't have to be the end of them.

It's up and running for now. I've got about a year's worth of donations to keep it going thanks to BoldEnglishman and AFADoomer. After AFADoomer's donation runs dry BoldEnglishman is going to take over the funding if needed.

Thank you all for the sympathies! I think it will be fine, now, though - minus the Obsidian skulltag servers (which you can still donate for if you want to see them stay alive).

SoulPriestess said:

It's up and running for now. I've got about a year's worth of donations to keep it going thanks to BoldEnglishman and AFADoomer. After AFADoomer's donation runs dry BoldEnglishman is going to take over the funding if needed.

Thank you all for the sympathies! I think it will be fine, now, though - minus the Obsidian skulltag servers (which you can still donate for if you want to see them stay alive).

Awesome, I am glad to hear that! Especially because of the SVN services for all the sourceports. Thanks to both of them :)