Sign in to follow this  
Lobo

Resident Evil project on hold...

Originally posted by Tarin

Hooray for sarcasm!

?

Originally posted by Lobo
?

You said the site looks sexy. That was sarcasm, wasn't it?

I saw the Resident Evil movie today.... it was disturbing, and I'll probably have nightmares, although it was pretty cool.

What's so wrong with my site this time? Doesn;t that give you proof that The Doom Gods are making the freakin game? Or do you need screenshots? What's the deal? Oh, and anything you dislike about it, like anything about it, want to clarify things, tell us your bad dreams, your pet fish, anything, feel free to post it in my forums...

Originally posted by Corbinchu
What's so wrong with my site this time? Doesn;t that give you proof that The Doom Gods are making the freakin game? Or do you need screenshots? What's the deal? Oh, and anything you dislike about it, like anything about it, want to clarify things, tell us your bad dreams, your pet fish, anything, feel free to post it in my forums...

since when were you people "Doom Gods"?

WE don't mean it literally. Besides, we are all pretty good at Doom, so we chose that name. God, don't get all bugged out over a freakin' name...

Well, better than this original one (with the mp3)
notinsane.net/thedoomgods
Am I right or wrong? And, yes, I know the current website is kinda ugly but when I learn more about Frontpage I will make it better.
If anyone passes by please post in the forums! Thanks!

You've gotta admit that the new page is better than the old one!