Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Swiftpoint mouse

I've never understood mobile mice. Their shape is too small for my hands (and I have small hands) and they just don't seem that ergonomic. Then again, the only mouse I ever use is a Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical. I own extras in case they stop making them.

Aliotroph? said:

In my case it's all about Logitech mice with a bazillion buttons. The more buttons the better.

No, no, it's about this mouse.

It's got lots of buttons, and weights.

Holy fuck that mouse is small. To be honest I've never had any problems using the regular Logitech mouse that I got years ago, since any time I take my laptop anywhere I put it in the case, which has plenty of room for the mouse as well.

I don't get the cult of absurdly expensive and high tech mice peripherals.

What's wrong with using something like this?

Partition36 said:

I've never understood mobile mice. Their shape is too small for my hands and they just don't seem that ergonomic.

This (and I don't have small hands). That...thing just looks completely impossible to use.

I don't see the problem with small mice. I can't fit a normal sized mouse in my laptop case. I've used small mice before and gotten used to them.

And yes, I spent $70 on this. I know this makes a lot of you whine but it fits my needs perfectly.

DoomUK said:

I don't get the cult of absurdly expensive and high tech mice peripherals.

What's wrong with using something like this?

It lacks thumb buttons. I need my thumb buttons. Besides, I get nice gaming mice for free when my bro decides his aren't high tech enough anymore. :D

That mouse actually looks like it'd be extremely awkward and uncomfortable to use. Same for that arc touch mouse

That might be just what I'm looking for, can't stand touchpads and there's places where conventional mice aren't practical.

DuckReconMajor said:

And yes, I spent $70 on this. I know this makes a lot of you whine but it fits my needs perfectly.

That's my boy! I have an Arc Touch too and it's perfect.

GreyGhost said:

That might be just what I'm looking for, can't stand touchpads and there's places where conventional mice aren't practical.

Trackpoint FTW. Sadly not so many laptops have it (Lenovo, Dell, any other?)

caco_killer said:

No, no, it's about this mouse.[/url]

It's got lots of buttons, and weights.

Jeezus, imagine playing Solitaire with that! But seriously, I wouldn't mind having one of those, if the price was a bit lower...

Get A Mouse.
Get A USB Hub.
Get A Memory Stick

Get My Laptop.

{he said "wowh" she said "huh?" no one noticed the hockey goal keepers}

that swift pointer is too small, either it break easily or you'll have search for it and you'll get mad :D

Craigs said:

That mouse actually looks like it'd be extremely awkward and uncomfortable to use. Same for that arc touch mouse

The original Arc mouse caused my entire arm to become sore. I had to switch back to my usual mouse within a week.

Hold yer horses. This is the best possible use for one of those subminiature mice.

Maes said:

Hold yer horses. This is the best possible use for one of those subminiature mice.

If I could get a pet-grade dead mouse, I'd like to try this.

Grubber said:

Trackpoint FTW. Sadly not so many laptops have it (Lenovo, Dell, any other?)

I have one of those too. I use it whenever I absolutely can't use a mouse. Beats the hell out of a touch pad. I played some ZDaemon with it and actually did pretty well. However, nowadays I use it so little I have the rubber nub taken off since every once in a while it will affect my typing.

I jokingly sent them this

I want one of these but dammit I just bought an Arc Touch. Do you guys have a Trade-In program?

and got back

Hi

We don’t formally offer a trade-in…but I’d be happy to offer you a 20% discount if you want to buy the Swiftpoint mouse (you can always dump the Arc Touch on eBay)

I think I'm going to take them up on this.

Bank said:

That's my boy! I have an Arc Touch too and it's perfect.

Does yours have trouble click-dragging? I have to add a little extra pressure to my left click or sometimes it will release while dragging. Not a big problem, and I didn't want to say anything about it if it's just me.

DuckReconMajor said:

*shrug* I got redirected here, and the only -very - remotely Doomy thing about it was that creepy blue line traced around where the thumb's attached to the guy's hand, suggesting some fucked up zombification/necrosis.

DuckReconMajor said:

Does yours have trouble click-dragging? I have to add a little extra pressure to my left click or sometimes it will release while dragging. Not a big problem, and I didn't want to say anything about it if it's just me.

Never had the problem, but I may just click differently than you.

Maes said:

*shrug* I got redirected here, and the only -very - remotely Doomy thing about it was that creepy blue line traced around where the thumb's attached to the guy's hand, suggesting some fucked up zombification/necrosis.

See if your Mexican version has a Benefits page.

Bank said:

Never had the problem, but I may just click differently than you.

Unless you're usually an aggressive clicker, you'd have probably noticed it by now. It's probably just mine.