• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

C30N9 said:

I'm younger, 14 years old.

my, you even beat me. Im 15.

I may take a picture of my self, when I got the camera for it.
I thought I was the youngest here, though for sure...

Mr. Freeze said:

That's ginger ale. Alcohol is banned at that range.

I figured it probably wasn't alcohol (any range that does allow alcohol definitely really shouldn't) but it doesn't take much imagination for it to look that way. :P

C30N9 said:

So I'm the youngest, where is my prize?!

Don't sweat, you're not the youngest; look in the first page, that kid is 13.

My face is to sexy too be posted on da intarwebz.
Besides, I don't have a camera. Not that I'd take a picture of me if I had, anyway.

StupidBunny said:

I was kind of expecting you to post a picture of yourself with bruises and a broken arm or something

I don't suck at stuff.

It's a little old now (may 2009), but here's a photo of me (and my batshit insane galah) that I actually like.

And here's a photo of my studio taken just a few mins ago featuring it's protector (caught slacking on the job). I need to clean my desk more often. :p

Khorus said:

It's a little old now (may 2009), but here's a photo of me (and my batshit insane galah) that I actually like.

And here's a photo of my studio taken just a few mins ago featuring it's protector (caught slacking on the job). I need to clean my desk more often. :p

Cute parrots :)

(A galah IS a parrot unless I'm woefully mistaken)

DoomUK said:

Cute parrots :)

(A galah IS a parrot unless I'm woefully mistaken)

Thanks. :) They take a mammoth amount of time and effort, but they're very rewarding and interesting animals.

Is it just my imagination or does bloodmasterxtreme (page 1) look like a vulcan? All he needs is some 'shopped pointy ears and a greenish hint to his skin. ;)

Enjay said:

Is it just my imagination or does bloodmasterxtreme (page 1) look like a vulcan? All he needs is some 'shopped pointy ears and a greenish hint to his skin. ;)

Thats not him, it is in fact Nicholas Hoult, the star of about a boy and the first 2 series of Skins. Unless of course, bloodmasterxtreme is in fact him however, judging by his "loser" status I doubt this is the case.

Yay, magicsofa is a wizard! :D

Enjay said:

His unstable temper IS like a volcano. Though that picture reminds me more of trollface.

Foodles said:

So it is. I stand corrected. Hugh Grant put me off watching "About a Boy" and I don't watch "Skins" so I didn't recognise him.

Hoult still looks like a (young) vulcan in that pic though.

printz is right, BMX does have the temperament of a volcano though... or perhaps a romulan. ;)