Registration on this forum is free!
We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
If you agree to the terms below, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.
Note: By pressing the button you declare that you are over the age of 13.
If you are 13 or under, please use
this registration form.
- No warez or other potentially offensive or illegal material. If you have to stop and ask yourself, "Is this warez?" then it probably is, and you shouldn't post it. If you're still not sure, ask a moderator (but not in a thread, see rule 2).
- No flaming, blatant trolls, or spamming. Don't make any threads intended to be hurtful to another member, and don't make useless threads/posts that do little to contribute to the discussion. Exceptions will be made, of course, such as cases of hilarity, but it's better to be safe than sorry in case you're not as funny as your mom says. Note that "Hi I'm new here" threads and threads addressing a specific person count as spam.
- Don't piss off a moderator/super moderator/administrator. This is pretty simple. These people can ban you, so don't get on their bad side. This includes backseat moderating, trolling, and so on. They won't ban you for disagreeing with their opinion in a regular discussion of course (or at least they shouldn't, but you never know).
- For the love of God, lurk. For like a week. In fact, take 30 and subtract your age. That's how many days you should lurk before you make a post. Failure to do so won't result in any actions against you, but you'll learn the forums without making an ass of yourself before you have five posts. Also note the forums have a search function. Use it. Chances are your question has already been answered.
- This minimal set of guidelines is in no way a substitute for the real FAQ. I know you think it is and you don't have to read the real one, but you're wrong. Read it.
Everything else you'll pick up as time goes on.
Although the administrators and moderators of Doomworld Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum,
it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author,
and neither the owners of Doomworld Forums or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene,
vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
The owners of Doomworld Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.