For those who don't know, ZD now automatically updates when the team releases fixes and enhancements. Due to this ZD will be updated often.
The 22 Beta has been released which includes the following fixes and enhancements (from the changelog):
243. New netcode for ACS GiveInventory and TakeInventory.
244. Fixed the ACS Spawn and SpawnSpot functions.
245. Made the sitrep display a bit more flexible: it's now an integer rather than a boolean CVAR and it can take the following values:
0 -> no sitrep
1 -> show health/armor only
2 -> show sectinfo only
3 -> show health/armor/sectinfo
246. New rule for individual DDOM scoring: +1 point when someone kills an opponent near a domination point and the killer's team scores within 2 seconds of the kill.
247. Clients are now notified of all CVAR changes on the server during a game.
248. Display health/armor in the PiP next to the player's name.
249. Joins in survival are now blocked when the last player dies and before the map restarts.
250. New server CVAR "survival_timed_spec_reset". It's a boolean. When it's "true" (the default value), the inventory of spectators will be reset at 60 seconds after the round starts (the start of the round is taken as when the first player joins: not when the map changes on the server). The idea is to prevent people from remaining spectators for the purpose of retaining weapon/item stock from previous rounds. The CVAR is forced to true for all public, non passworded servers.
251. New server CVAR "coop_telefrags". It's a boolean. It controls whether player-to-player telefragging is enabled in coop/survival modes. The CVAR is forced to false for all public, non-passworded servers.
252. Chaingun of other people sounded a bit too fast: fixed.
253. Heretic ambient sounds were mixed up: thx to Krawa for the report and debugging work.
254. Fixed 'ghost' lost souls on client.
255. Fixed drop into ledge when firing railgun at floor.
256. When someone dies in overtime in CTF and DDOM modes, he will be forced to remain dead for a period directly proportional to the time already played in overtime (2 seconds delay per minute played). This is intended to serve as a tie-breaker.
257. New client CVAR "cl_turndeathcam". If disabled then the view will NOT follow your killer. The default value for the CVAR is true.
258. New client CVAR "r_zdoomtrans" to toggle the transparency from the following doom actors: TeleportFog, ArachnotronPlasma, ArchvileFire,SpawnFire, BaronBall, CacodemonBall, DoomImpBall, PlasmaBall, BFGBall,BFGExtra, FatShot, RevenantTracer, BulletPuff, BlurSphere, LostSoul, ARocket (explosion). The default value for the CVAR is true.
259. The client CVAR "r_eyecandy" is now a pure 'meta' CVAR that overrides different CVARs to restore a classic doom2.exe look. When disabled it is the same as setting cl_maxdecals=0, cl_rockettrails=0, r_zdoomtrans=0, cl_chasedeath=0, cl_bloodtype=0,
cl_pufftype=0. The default value for the CVAR is true.
260. When a round starts in double domination (after a team score), all players are teleported to their team spawns. This is done to avoid camping on the dom. points.
261. Security and Aiming cameras should now work online.
Check it out by logging on or download it HERE