Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hekksy

Odamex NITRO!

Lately at night, I and several other players have been playing games of Odamex for fun. I have decided to resurrect Odamex Sunday Nitro as...wait for it... ODAMEX NITRO!

Thats right! EVERY NIGHT we will be playing games of Odamex. What will be played? Well whatever the hell we feel like! Be sure to hang out in #odamex to chill during the wait for the game to start...or just start playing!

There is no server dedicated for Odamex Nitro. We literally decide what to play when the event begin and jump into a server. It will normally be standard Deathmatch but expect some Team DM and CTF to be played too :)

The best part? EVERYBODY is invited to these games, and we encourage you to come!

Games start around 11'O'Clock Central Standard Time. BE SURE TO JOIN #ODAMEX OR LOOK FOR PLAYERS IN ODALAUNCH/DOOMSEEKER/IDE!

If you don't have Odamex (AND WHY DON'T YOU!??!?), be sure to check it out at http://www.odamex.net

Thanks to everyone that comes!!!

He's not kidding, guys. For the past five days or so we've had a nightly Deathmatch on a bunch of classic wads just for the hell of it. Ranges from about 6-9 players from what I've experienced. Sucks I can't be there too often, man.