Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
duh

Enyo-Doom Launcher.

It's neat and time saving I guess... Although, it's intriguing that it's bigger (in KB) than most source port distributions? Qt, an easy GUI with the the trade-off of having unnecessarily large dependencies. It looks nice though... :)

Who in 2013 gives a damn about a 5MB download for a useful program? Dunno about you but on my system the download completed a second after I clicked the button to do so.

You're right, who would do that? But I guess that comment is directed at me. I did download it, it was a mere observation on my part. University education has to some in handy some time right?

DaniJ said:

Who in 2013 gives a damn about a 5MB download for a useful program? Dunno about you but on my system the download completed a second after I clicked the button to do so.

Probably more than you might think, considering the number of people whose only internet options are tethered cellphone data plans with a limit of 1GB/mo. Those little 5MB downloads add up quick.

56K dialup that only works at 42K. Yes, I really care about a download being 1MB instead of 5MB. I am really %7*#8 about the 750MB download that flightgear requires. Took me a year and a half to find a way to download the previous versions 650MB download, only to have them release a new version before I got it all.