Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CacodemonLeader

The Source Port I'd like to see someone do...

The Source Port I'm thinking of can allow the three types of Scripting language: Fragglescript, RTS Scripts, and the main script of them all, ACS Scripts.

The format of weapons development will be DDF, and it has the ability now to do things that normal DDF could not do, like Railgun Particles!

ZDOOM-Like functions, and plus there will also be EDGE Extrafloors and Slopes that can be done without needing to turn it to the Hexen Format (God that format is too confusing)

With all those features you will have a Source Port that is so kickass!

if i remember correctly, Quasar told me that the eternity engine has both an updated FraggleScript and something similar to DDF.

The Source Port I'm thinking of can allow the three types of Scripting language: Fragglescript, RTS Scripts, and the main script of them all, ACS Scripts.

The format of weapons development will be DDF, and it has the ability now to do things that normal DDF could not do, like Railgun Particles!

ZDOOM-Like functions, and plus there will also be EDGE Extrafloors and Slopes that can be done without needing to turn it to the Hexen Format (God that format is too confusing)

With all those features you will have a Source Port that is so kickass!

Okay, fine. :-)

Hellstorm: No FS or ACS, but an extended form of RTS that allows for the best of both FS and ACS.

Particles? No - not worth it.

Slopes without being in the Hexen format? Definitely. (I've even started work on this.)

Camera projections onto lines? Yes.
Mirrors done this way? Yes.

DDF? Well, DUUUUUUUUH, it's based on EDGE.
Configurable HUD? Yep.
Score-keeping? Sure.

Any other "demands"?

yes!! make all the wad images blured b4 u implament them into the game for christ sake!!! it will make it run a hellof allot faster!!