Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

The Doom Master Wadazine #3 - Unhiding the Doom Secrets and with Guest Interviewed Bridgeburner56

May I be the first to say, EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OMFG! A NEW WADAZINE! HOLY SHIET!!!!

Hey everyone, I took my time summarizing and reviewing a bunch of mods released on here from the last 2 weeks in the /newstuff section. Please check it out, hope you enjoy and be sure to leave feedbacks! Glad to be a part of the crew this issue.

3 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Hey everyone, I took my time summarizing and reviewing a bunch of mods released on here from the last 2 weeks in the /newstuff section. Please check it out, hope you enjoy and be sure to leave feedbacks! Glad to be a part of the crew this issue.

Glad to have you in the team mate! Those Newstuff Wads need you ;)

It was absolutely great to write for this! Congratulations to all of the other writers, all of your work was fantastic. And, to the community, I hope my contribution was entertaining and informative.

2 minutes ago, InDOOMnesia said:

A big honor to contribute to this issue! ;)

Likewise! I'm always learning something interesting with your articles.

Good stuff! I'm printing it right now. Thank you, Endless and all contributors!

1 minute ago, dmslr said:

Good stuff! I'm printing it right now. Thank you, Endless and all contributors!

I'm glad that the wadazine has some physical love! Thanks mate!

A new Wadzine, WADda you know.

About time ill take a note for either issue 4 or 5. :)

And it looks slicker with every issue, the heck?

2 minutes ago, Redneckerz said:

And it looks slicker with every issue, the heck?

Doom magic ;)

Glad to hear that! Thanks Red!

Okay, so I reached @TheNoob_Gamer's newstuff section.

I saw it's in two columns of small square "chunks".

First one goes "MAP TESTERS NEEDED".

Immediate "unholy shit, this is a classifieds section of the newspaper!" flashback. :p

It's such a blessing to contribute to this wonderful magazine. Seeing this entire magazine put together was absolutely delightful. Thank you for having me Endless, and thanks to everyone else who contributed and even read the magazine. Here's to more releases in the future, and I hope my schedule soon will still allow me to contribute more to the magazine!

Woo another  issue, this thing is really starting to grow! Nice work everyone 👏 👍

@Endless I feel it would be better to add static pic and then link gif how it got created... Just one criticism from me.

Thank you for shoutout! 

2 hours ago, UndeadRyker said:

It's such a blessing to contribute to this wonderful magazine. Seeing this entire magazine put together was absolutely delightful. Thank you for having me Endless, and thanks to everyone else who contributed and even read the magazine. Here's to more releases in the future, and I hope my schedule soon will still allow me to contribute more to the magazine!

Its always great to have you mate! Since day one!

2 hours ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

Thanks @Endless for asking me to contribute to this edition :D looming forward to many more editions of this awesome 'zine

Thanks to you mate! Glad you participate it on it, really warms this doomy heart <3

1 hour ago, Captain Caleb said:

Cheers Endless - great work from everyone all around. Definitely a privilege to be a part of the wadazine.

The real geniuses are you guys who manage to create and improve every aspect of this magazine! Great to have you as our first editor.

1 hour ago, Misty said:

@Endless I feel it would be better to add static pic and then link gif how it got created... Just one criticism from me.

Thank you for shoutout! 

Thanks mate! I actually did took a static picture first, but looks like it did not carry unto the pdf format. Sorry for that, wont happen next time.

1 hour ago, Doom_Dude said:

Nice job on the third issue you crazy Doomers. :D

Thanks dude! Nothing like some passionate doomers working together ;)

It's so great! Each mag grows in size! I made a folder in my files just for the wonderful magazines! Today was also John Carmacks birthday, so perfect timing! 

image.png.8e8b97603ce9270214b5a5445ef27434.png

Also, are you going to have special issues like some magazines have? Like a double issue for DOOM's birthday?  

2 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

It's so great! Each mag grows in size! I made a folder in my files just for the wonderful magazines! Today was also John Carmacks birthday, so perfect timing! 

image.png.8e8b97603ce9270214b5a5445ef27434.png

Also, are you going to have special issues like some magazines have? Like a double issue for DOOM's birthday?  

Thanks for saving us in your harddrive mate!

And of course. I'm currently toying with the idea of special day magazines, like: Halloween edition, Doom birthday edition, Xmas edition and of course our own anniversary.

3 hours ago, Final Verdict said:

Another successful Wadazine, respect to those who contributed. 

I really appreciate the words, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

I hope everyone enjoyed the work of Endless, myself, and every other contributor! Huge thanks to Endless for making a great magazine and letting me be a part of it.

2 minutes ago, Ant1 said:

I hope everyone enjoyed the work of Endless, myself, and every other contributor! Huge thanks to Endless for making a great magazine and letting me be a part of it.

And huge thanks to you for being part of it! ;)

4 hours ago, Endless said:

I really appreciate the words, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

I did, I have enjoyed reading it so far. I'm not finished with it yet, I'm reading through parts of it when I have time, but so far there are some nice contributions. I can also see the Wadazine improving in many area's. I'm not sure if that's down to you getting more experience or the contributors helping out. Probably both.

Either way, this issue has had a significant jump in quality. I'm not even involved and I'm already imagining the 100th issue anniversary.

3 minutes ago, Final Verdict said:

I did, I have enjoyed reading it so far. I'm not finished with it yet, I'm reading through parts of it when I have time, but so far there are some nice contributions. I can also see the Wadazine improving in many area's. I'm not sure if that's down to you getting more experience or the contributors helping out. Probably both.

Either way, this issue has had a significant jump in quality. I'm not even involved and I'm already imagining the 100th issue anniversary.

Both! The contributors are amazing at what they do, always providing quality content. I just do the small stuff with some of my work here and there (like the cover which I actually did for this issue :D) but I wouldnt even have half the quality if I was doing this all by myself. This community has tons to offer and they always provide gladly!

And heres one cheer for that 100th issue!

7 minutes ago, Endless said:

Both! The contributors are amazing at what they do, always providing quality content. I just do the small stuff with some of my work here and there (like the cover which I actually did for this issue :D) but I wouldnt even have half the quality if I was doing this all by myself. This community has tons to offer and they always provide gladly!

And heres one cheer for that 100th issue!

I thought so, and yes I noticed the cover. Modern but also nice and crisp. Hopefully I'm still around for the 100th one, you do realise you will need to go all out for it? I don't envy you that task. 

Anyway, goodluck with the next one Endless. Really enjoying issue 3 so far, keep it up.