Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A2Rob

Donuts - 11 Boom Maps (Now on idgames)

Congrats on the release! This was a blast to play through and I hope my feedback ended up being helpful. :)

Awesome! Can't wait to give this a spin. Been itching for more of your maps since RL2 was so good! :)

The map with the bridges in the middle gave me Running Late 2 flashbacks.

The ending fight was a sight to behold.

1 hour ago, Bryan T said:

The map with the bridges in the middle gave me Running Late 2 flashbacks.

The ending fight was a sight to behold.

You're referring to Map07. That whole courtyard with bridges concept was something I really liked, so I ended up expanding on it with Map05 of Running Late 2.

Played the first episode.  Must say it's pretty good.  The play isn't too easy and it isn't too hard.  I imagine this will be going in my /replay folder when I finish playing.

Version 2 is now available.

-Added DECORATE lump for new enemies

-Cleaned up some textures to lower the file size

The old version will be left up for the time being, in case I broke something in V2.

Next update will probably be the Idgames release.

hi. just completed your mapset in [uv]. though visually vanilla flavoured, some levels were astoundingly beautiful. gameplay is sometimes carnage with scarce health and ammo. level 6 onwards were very challenging. love it. congratulations and many thanks for producing such a delighful mapset. 

naNsFj6.png

tkOsZmt.png

M2lS0cB.png

K8faMd8.png

8YbWNJI.png

Edited by saibog

Huh, I felt like I recognized some of these levels! They look a lot better than before with the next texturing and the gameplay is definitely top notch.

Now available on idgames.

Includes an additional level in the Map31 slot, a harder version of "The Close Encounter" before it was toned down for the Map06 slot. Pretty much identical to how it was in "Isolation".

Spoiler

Thanks for the suggestion@Scotty.

I played the first three maps of this and enjoyed them. They were modest as one might expect from the earlier levels of a wad, but not entirely without teeth. The visuals are clean and pleasing to the eye, too. Looking forward to playing the rest, and congrats on the release!