Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clippy

New micromap for Gzdoom: What the hell? This isn't KFC!

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dqcN3B2aVn-f8d4Ijzv9pkjNcnFsTnTh/view?usp=sharing

"A long day of hard work - finally you get to go home but first mmmmmmm you want a bucket of chicken ... but wait ... what the hell? This isn't KFC!! Suddenly you're in the fight for your life and you're mad as hell and chicken-less! Time to kick some ass!"

Gzdoom of some sort needed - freelook fine - jumping/crouch disabled

super short hard map for UV good luck

image.png

This is just a micro map fart - a real map is coming soon you guys!

Thanks for any feedback - good luck!

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dqcN3B2aVn-f8d4Ijzv9pkjNcnFsTnTh/view?usp=sharing

I got you some chicken Clippy!

Super fun map, I really enjoyed it!

I felt good about finding all 3 secrets. Just like Cliptucky I like all of the neat stuff you throw in.

Great stuff!

This one was on the easier side, despite the hot start lol

Here's a blind run.

Punching the archviles was the most fun part for me. Could've been mostly avoided if I found the secret SSG (I found out about it later), but I liked it better this way.

Cool micromap buddy, was a fun way to start the day. Two secrets found.

Looking forward to the "real map".

@TheGreenZap thank you. To be honest this is the first time I felt like one of my maps shouldn't have secrets. They were all thrown in after the fact and I wasn't quite sure what to really put in them

@Astro X thanks for the video great job! I I didn't consider taking on the pinkies the way you did good strategy

@Pseudonaut very impressive blind run. This map played out in your video exactly as I hoped it would. Running out of ammo and relying on the berserk especially at the end worked out great. I regret putting the SSG in there

@Soulless thanks for playing yeah I couldn't help myself but make another tiny map here but the next one should be the big one by Summer's end.  I don't know if it's big but it's decently sized for me 250 monsters so far

Hey Clippy!

I really enjoyed this small map :)

I like the idea when you grab that key monsters will lift down to you.

Overall i died 1 time and found 1/3 secrets

Anyways that ending was cool and original!

I enjoyed it, iam ready for new map

@Pezl thanks for playing glad you liked it - the real map is still being worked on and may be for some time haha

@Pistoolkip Great video flawless gameplay good stuff

@HAK3180 That thing you did at the start was AMAZING. @Biodegradable thought it was pointless to have that many megaspheres there and I did too, I did it to be stupid - I can't believe you found a legit and useful purpose for them - clever stuff I never considered this at all and I built it - you made it all look easy thanks so much for vid

PS dancing with cacodemons is fun