Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

The Doom Master Wadazine #18 - Wadazine 2nd Anniversary, feat. Doom Wiki, Lutz, Hell to Pay & Perdition's Gate, 2070 part 2 and more!

Oh baby, yes, all of this in my face! [motorboat noises] This is the best-looking issue yet, kids. Well done and happy 2nd birthday to the Wadazine!

Edited by Biodegradable

Congrats! I hope more anniversaries will come. Now off to read the newest wadazine issue and see what's new. 

Honestly, the only way I can describe this issue is, well...

54c00y.jpg

At least it's here now, so...Go read the Console Doom Chronicles on the XBOX port!

6 minutes ago, VisionThing said:

Nice to see this is still alive!

Always!

4 minutes ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

WOO HOO!  Second anniversary!

Been a wild ride! :D

I said "eh I'm not gonna wait an entire year before writing part 2 of 2070". I was right, I waited a year and a half.

Anyway good job everyone !

Naturally i highly enjoyed @Endless's Doom Wiki article (And thank you for being a contributor, yourself!) but an overall applause to everyone involved in the Wadazine. Its high quality takes time, but is remarkably consistent and is an incredibly valued asset for the Doom Community as a whole.

1 hour ago, Immorpher said:

Fun fact! The Doom 64 Reloaded review starts on page 64!! :D 

Coincidence ;)

Excellent wadazine. Happy 2nd birthday Doom Wadazine !
Just to point out that Betray.wad for Doom2 was released in February 1995 not 1994 on the feature on the Console Doom chronicles by @Roebloz 

What’s planned for issue #19 ?

i would like a feature on doom wad compilations. @Doomlover77

Edited by Doomlover77

Celebrating two years of Wadazine adventures, I'm going live, soon, on Twitch! My very first livestream too. Going to do a live reading and also answering any questions you guys have, or just chatting

um, the embed seems to be misconfigured. click the bottom right, I guess.

Edited by LadyMistDragon

And I was looking through the anniversary...and I don't think that past contributors were properly honored. Noobgamer was mentioned as having started the newstuff guide, but that's all we see of him...I guess I can understand why, but it doesn't sit well with me to have anyone glossed over like that.

Yes it's back. Your magazine contributed not a small amount to my current Doom addiction, thought maybe you'd stopped (couldn't blame you, must be a absolute load of work) but so glad to see a new issue.

I'd just started played Perditions Gate too, enjoying it way more than I thought I would, dare I say slightly more than Final Doom, going to be doubly interesting to read your article now.

2 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

And I was looking through the anniversary...and I don't think that past contributors were properly honored. Noobgamer was mentioned as having started the newstuff guide, but that's all we see of him...I guess I can understand why, but it doesn't sit well with me to have anyone glossed over like that.

The original idea was to make an entire mini issue celebrating the anniversary, but due to time constraints and tight space, we settled with a single feature where I tried to cram in as much as I could without going to overboard, so it's not the best retelling of the entire history of the Wadazine, but it's mostly a tribute in general to the project and all the people behind it, named or not.

First time hearing about Wadazine and I gotta say this is sick man. I just got done reading through this issue and I loved all of it.

3 minutes ago, MannerKing said:

First time hearing about Wadazine and I gotta say this is sick man. I just got done reading through this issue and I loved all of it.

Thanks mate! You can check out all our issues on the website, plus some other extra projects. Plenty of material to read, hope you like it :D