Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KoolKat

Sad Truth - Two year minimum slow down in GIjOE TC

That's right. My parents aren't going to support me wasting my time with Doom Editing or comp. games any more. I do not blame them. I now have only 1 hour per week for any non-educational-non-profitable use. I have made some headway before this popped up, but you may as well forget any betas for a few YEARS. See you guys around.

KK

Kill your darlings, little one. GIJoe TC is as dead as it can be now.

Once your parents gets other ideas you might begin on some project again. But for now I would suggest that you drop out of the community altogether as you are clearly of no use to anyone.

This hostile reaction was not caused by any kind hatred of vendetta but was simple gloating and sneering from one that is better off.

Geez, that really sucks man!

Start collecting guns or women-underwear; your parents will beg you to start gaming again!

Studies show that growing up will scare teh shit out of parents. (That and acting normal)

:P

That sucks. Well, I'm sure you'll back around Christmas Time or any other vacations you might get from school... Well, see ya then.

Little Faith: Yeesh, that sounded a bit harsh, but then again, you showed him a bit of reality in that post as well. :P

They encourage safe gun ownership as it is. I'm not gonna cross dress either. GIjOE TC is NOT dead. I will not abandon it from this little problem. I was just reading a journal entry of mine from the begining of April, and I told my future self to never let the project go. It is a very important thing to me. I've always wanted to leave a mark in Doom's history, and I still intend to do so. I'm not going to put anyone in charge of it either; that would destroy my vision of it. I intend to pick it up when I move out of the house. That may be in two years or six years (though I doubt it will be more than three). Just hold your faith, I will not let you guys down.

GIJOE TC LIVES ON!!! IT MUST!!!! DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!!

I know you must almost feel like you cannot complete this project(or at least efficiently), but as you said you cannot let the project go! I'm sure there are people looking forward to your project, as I am, and I'm not just telling you not to give up just because your brother is on the team for our TC!!!

If you never give up and put 100% into it, you will release an amazing project.

Ebola's right. Faschists. I bet if I timed how much time I spent working on my own mods, it would, uh, be a lot.

P.S. EDGE is the way to go! Good choice!

Uh, thanks for the inspiration, Nick. Sorry I can't help you with your stuff. Carnage was just playing MOUAC, it looks good. One problem I found was the grenade launcher on the M16. They're supposed to break open at the back of the tube and slide forwards on a rail that is attatche to the bottom of the rifle. They don't muzzle load. If the 3d models did, the people who made it were misinformed.

I know, and I made that animation which is actually supposed to be the addition of a silencer but I changed it to look like it was loading the m203. Whatever... I might try to fix that sometime but by the time I figured it out I had already done it. Whatevah. I'll fix it when MoUAC 1.2 comes around, as I am working on 1.1 that fixes lots of stuff and adds lots as well. Tell your bro to look forward to that, if he thought MoUAC 1.0 was good(because 1.1 is going to kick its ass! Actually, MoUAC has a lot of problems that make it miss out on its potential. 1.1 fixes all that).

Just good luck with the whole computer issue.