Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Galaxy_Stranger

RoboDoom "Alpha" release.

Hi, guys.

Just wanted to put the word out about my new release. Not to be confused with the ROBOCOP TC by the same name, ROBODOOM, (Robotech TC for Doom), finally has a little release to show off some features.

I'm a little confused. Is it Kaiowas' release or your release? Or are you Kaiowas, but have someone else's website URL in your signature? Anyway, cool stuff on the site.

Hmmm, I've tried 5 times today. I simply can't get the DL to start. I've tried clicking the link, right clicking and "saving as", copying and pasting the path and putting a download manager on it to keep trying (left it doing so for almost an hour). Nothing :-(

it downloaded fine - this addy: 24.28.115.225 - port 21 - anonymous using smartftp.
I can't wait to check this out.
why is it NOT compatible with the new zdoom?

First of all, Nick, There are 2 mods here - both Robotech; One for ZDoom, (mine), and One for Edge, (Lobo's).

Secondly, it's not that it's not compatible with the new version of ZDoom. It really should be. It's just that my release requires my Zdoom.ini. It looks like the new version of ZDoom has renamed it's .ini to something else. PLUS, those .ini settings are probably a bit different and may not work the same way. I don't know yet.

Also, since seeing NJay's post here, I tried to figure out what the problem was. I still don't know what it is because it works fine for me. But I did add up a link to the server itself and it seems to be working correctly.

Brad - you can host whatever files of mine you like. Hell, it probably isn't a bad idea.

Anyway, I hope the problem is fixed.

MinMei singing? Ha ha that WOULD be sick!!

You guys need help... :)

BTW
(hint hint)Brad, those screen shots would be even better if you took them after pressing "Z" in-game...

;)