Map 14 - My First Published Wad!

Huh? This is even really my site and I've checked all the files there ain't nothing bad in those links (I checked very carefully). That's only my map! It's in a PWAD form I think did I update that yet? I'll check maybe I forgot to update my map packs to the new ones...

EDIT: Yes they are my new PWADS that don't contain any bad files so I don't have anything to worry about. I don't know where you got the idea of (excuse me for saying this) warez. Really I don't see where it came from.

You're kidding, right? I'm not about to give step-by-step instructions for how to get from your picture links to the pages where the warez are on offer, but as Erik and sargebaldy have already pointed out, it's not exactly complicated.

Phew... thanks for saying "Picture" links! I thought you meant the links at the top of my page! Don't worry I fixed the problem! Thanks again Grazza! I removed my map links and moved them to r-and-e for that very reason. Geez I should really read over my old posts more! You saved my ass there! Thanks!