Hell Relealed 2, Pir2, And Plutonia2

HR2 is dead, but we still have a kickass demo with levels enough to stand on it's own.

Pir2 is being worked on.

I don't know about Plutonia 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Little Faith said:

HR2 is dead, but we still have a kickass demo with levels enough to stand on it's own.



Hr2 is NOT dead. If it is, tell me how I was able to get the slot map27 for it?.

Share this post


Link to post
Torn said:

If it is, tell me how I was able to get the slot map27 for it?.


Are there any slots still going?

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, i thought HR2 was dead also. I wish i would hear about stuff like this. Hr1 is good enough for me though, anyone else have slots?

Share this post


Link to post
SmellyOgre said:

Oh, i thought HR2 was dead also. I wish i would hear about stuff like this. Hr1 is good enough for me though, anyone else have slots?


Yeah. I have map20.

Share this post


Link to post

You should know by now that hardly anyone in this community ever commits to a release date. Even if they do, the project usually ends up being delayed anyway.

Share this post


Link to post

Well Bill Parker and me are nearly finished with PIR 2...

Share this post


Link to post
Aleaver said:

Well Bill Parker and me are nearly finished with PIR 2...

that, at least, is good news. :)

Share this post


Link to post
The Ultimate DooMer said:

Are there any slots still going?

The Ultimate DooMer, before you start offering to help with someone else's new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have seen something first (screenshots, map downloads, etc.). Keep in mind you've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Share this post


Link to post

And speaking of Projects never getting finished..

I'll be damed it NHFL EP II never gets done.. I will work my ass of to finish that project...Mark my words...

Share this post


Link to post
Grazza said:

The Ultimate DooMer, before you start offering to help with someone else's new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have seen something first (screenshots, map downloads, etc.). Keep in mind you've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.


/me stops my watch at....4 days, 7 hours and 46 minutes....(well, it is a variant of the tag, but it still counts)


BTW, I have seen something - Dis 2000...

Share this post


Link to post

When I left the Plut2 project I dont think it budged since then.

Share this post


Link to post
Grazza said:

Quick, hide your e-mail address!


It doesn't matter - he posted in the CC news thread that he used to be the CC webmaster....which means we all know who he is anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
The Ultimate DooMer said:

It doesn't matter - he posted in the CC news thread that he used to be the CC webmaster....which means we all know who he is anyway.

No, I meant that everyone else should hide their e-mail address. Railgunner was banned for harvesting Doomworlders' e-mail addresses for a porn spam e-mail list. That's according to the title he was given, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now