Finally made a site!

I've finally created a site for my projects, as well as others in my DC clan. Check out http://clanorb2003.tripod.com/ to see them. There isn't much there, but there ARE three new members who I haven't put on the members page yet (I don't have their info).

Not a bad looking site. I know you've just set it up, but for your current and completed projects you should consider putting up some screenshots.

AAAHHHHH! Blue and red against black!

ReX said:

Not a bad looking site. I know you've just set it up, but for your current and completed projects you should consider putting up some screenshots.

That's the next step. Personally, I'll be making a subsite for Tower of WAR at netnomad312.tripod.com. I will have screenshots there gradually...

The other members would have to send me their screenshots, of course. In the time since I put up the site, 5 people have joined, 3 of whom have already sent their info and are now on the members page...

Assmaster: the bg from the front page is supposed to be ceil4_1. I don't know why it doesn't work...

Make the text white and try out BROWN1 for the background, that should make things a little more bearable :)