Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LilWhiteMouse

Some of my projects

Care to explain how my being a woman makes it more impressive?

Cuz there's such a lack of woman Doomers. Calm thyself. I said the same thing to myself when I found out you were a woman (as did all the guy Doomers did, I'll bet). Heh, it's kinda amusing that the woman members of our community are among the most talented. :)

Wow. Just got to the tomb. Scary how the secret boss is harder than the main boss. :P Although it's fitting that Lwm be a badass. :)

Grimm said:

Cuz there's such a lack of woman Doomers. Calm thyself. I said the same thing to myself when I found out you were a woman (as did all the guy Doomers did, I'll bet). Heh, it's kinda amusing that the woman members of our community are among the most talented. :)

Exactly.. Doom has very few female gamers that would even take the time to play doom as their hobby, let alone make some incredible levels/enemies. I didn't mean it as a Dis, if anything i meant it as a complement ;) You're extremely rare and valuable to the community.

As a side note.. I'm trying to get my g/f into level design for doom and she's making some incredible stuff.

Err...why doesn't it work? 47 crashes with a 'MANAI is not a recognised font' message and 60 doesn't work 'cos of the language lump...what versions do work?

Edit: got it working with 53, and I've rung the bells in the chapel (according to the gravestone) but nothing's happened. (I don't have any key except the steel one)

Was it 12:00 at the time (did you replace the clock gear first)?

As for the steel key, use that on map 1.

There's a castle key lying around somewhere on that map. It seems to be randomly placed.

Ct_red_pants said:

Have you considered asking Doomworld to host your projects at all?

Never felt like bothering someone to ask. Websites are not my strong suite anyhow, which I'd feel obligated to create if I was hosted here.

If there any of my older projects someone has interest in, they need merely ask for a copy. Chibi Rebellion, Lywren, Crushed:Featuring Purity Meadows, GSC, MAIS, A Furry Tale:Retold, and Vile Union are all playable, if just incomplete. Power DoLLS:IA, and Armitage vs ED 209 are both in a dismantled state, but semi-playable.

Excellent work on what you have released so far, so why not consider finishing up some of the other projects? I'd like to see what else you can accomplish.

I'm still trying to figure out how to beat the final boss of Chosen...

But otherwise it's a fantastic WAD. :)