Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Russell_P

Okori -something you won't be finding in /newstuff

Sorry about being so vague. I was on my way out and so didn't have much time to make a detailed post. If you read the text file you'll see that I use a couple of music samples that have uncontactable authors. I'll be respecting Ty's rules reguarding mp3 uploads to the archive and so this file will not be submitted.

Anyway, here's a very tiny picture

I'm curious to see what sort of times people can do this level in.

Oh, and I've updated my website

ok i'll give it a go, but you might as well u/l it without the music anyway as i play with music disabled anyway (i listen to my own choons while blasting!)

I've made a slight alteration to the acs (shotgun shell respawn is now a bit faster) and uploaded an updated version. This is what happens when you design and rush out a wad in six hours. My bad!

Kinda hard,but that Railgun spider was cool.
O and btw,i rarely ask this but can you do me a huge favor?

I want to get some of my wads hosted like a proffesional site as yours,but unforutnately i dont know how to html,and sitebuilders suck.

If your willing to do this i wouldnt have a problem with it.

ShadowRunner said:

If your willing to do this i wouldnt have a problem with it.

You'd better hope HE doesn't have a problem with it. Personal correspondence like this belongs in private messages, not on the forum.

back on topic, i dont know what version i was playing but i liked it, havent beat it yet mind, heh. my main "issue" is the bloody respawning imps they just get in the way while dodging those fireballs, heh.

ShadowRunner said:

Kinda hard

Yeah, it's supposed to be. Doom Raider was the sort of wad I like to design whereas Okori is the sort of wad I like to play. I wanted to make a wad that forced to player to stay on the move. It achieves this in the early parts, not too sure about the later stages.

ShadowRunner said:

I want to get some of my wads hosted like a proffesional site as yours,but unforutnately i dont know how to html,and sitebuilders suck.

I hardly call my site professional, it's thrown together in Notepad. I have provided temporary parking space for peoples wads in the past, but I've never really considered hosting a site for anyone. I'll PM you about this tomorrow, I've gotta get some sleep now.

edit:Cycloid, look at the date/time of the zip file you downloaded. The updated version is 14/03/04 01:27. Sorry about the confusion, I've been Mr Throw Things Together in a Half-Arsed Way today. I should have given the updated zip a different name. That's the last time I ever rush a wad release.

http://www.doomworld.com/sda/dwdemo/557.zip
um.. not recommended.
zdoom2063 and I think it's only skill3 or something because I forgot to add the skill setting. =/
please use -timedemo. I guess I'm posting this to show that it's a cool wad, in case your wondering why anyone would post such a crap demo.
those teleporting-in imps can be annoying... as in, if you fire a rocket at the wrong time. :(
I think Ichor would like this map...
oh, and it makes good use of that new Spidermastermind.
edit: re-recorded a UV demo at 6:11. demo still sucks though. :)

Russell_P said:

I'll PM you about this tomorrow, I've gotta get some sleep now.

Don't do it Russ, it's a trap!

You're trying to reel him into a trap involving hosting shitty wads while you try to haxor his site and take it over. Maybe not that last part.