Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foofoo

I want to do some more doom stuff but out of ideas

I just had a great idea. I've been reading The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe in preparation for the film, but what do you think of a wad like that?

Not necessarily Narnia verbatim, but a fantasy world you enter by going through a worldy object like a wardrobe? Maybe you could throw in alot of elements from the book however, the wardrobe with coats and and when the door closes and it's dark and you can fumble your way through until you reach the world. Snow covered ground, animals turned to stone... you could really go crazy with your imagination.

hmm. poihaps.
thanks for the ideas though. but really i'd probly just give up and make more crap like Fatal Error Doom.
i like crap :-(

Hey Foofoo, what about trying something else instead; like cooking, claymation movie production, or cycling?

kristus said:

Scuba, sounds like you got a plan there. Now, MAKE IT!

Pfft, scuba is much to busy not doing stuff to take on such challenges!

myk said:

Hey Foofoo, what about trying something else instead; like cooking, claymation movie production, or cycling?

well yes i've thought about doing other things, but i dunno :( im scared of venturing into new territory.

Foofoo said:

well yes i've thought about doing other things, but i dunno :( im scared of venturing into new territory.

What about heavy drugs? You scared of that too? You wont be after you tried it.

I thinking since some weeks to make a skulltag mod based in the enemy territory multiplayer game, with different class of soldiers, maps with objetives and more stuff, but I cant make it because I dont know ACS and ZDooM Scripting very well...

This is my idea,If you interested in, I can help with graphics, maps, etc...