Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stealthredneck

Trapped - Single Level Wad

I'm pretty new to editing, but i made a little tricky single level wad. You have to get a blue skull to open the door that leads to your exit, but which hallway will you take? Careful, things arn't as obvious as they seem ^_^

P.S. The doors WILL shut behing you, you must shoot the back walls of each cubicle like section, one will open it. (The ones where the monsters are)

http://rapidshare.de/files/10143803/J-Trapped.wad.html

dutch devil said:

Your map name is supposed to be MAP01 not TRAPS....

Unless you are playing with a port that supports any-name maps (eg Zdoom and derivatives). But I agree, it's inconvenient.

well technically my second map, my first was a big empty room with a partially working lift and door ^_^

dutch devil said:

I didn't even bothered to play it, but I had an quick look at it in doombuilder.
Is this your first map?

Cherish this map then, its looks ugly but thats okay for your first efforts.
If I compare this map with the description you gave on your first map, I say you are improving.

I can never forgive myself that I deleted all my first maps, they remain only in my memories :(

ill be sure to stash em on my harddrive! ^_^ I'll probabley laugh when i go to play themn a year from now, or even a few months! Give it a go sometime, it's a kinda fun map, that is, if you didn't already see where the real key is >_< hehe

Stealth

dutch devil said:

Cherish this map then, its looks ugly but thats okay for your first efforts.
If I compare this map with the description you gave on your first map, I say you are improving.

I can never forgive myself that I deleted all my first maps, they remain only in my memories :(