Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

I'm looking for a certain theme map......

I'm looking for a SP map that is something like a huge Royale Castle and you have to fight your way to the Throne Room (There's
a boss waiting in the Throne Room that you have to fight at the end of the level)

Does anybody know where I can find this wad that is described above?

The idea of searching the archive isnt that terrible. I've found some pretty good stuff just by picking a vauge description and looking around until I found something I felt like downloading near the description. Try it. Then come back here.

Uh, I think he's looking for a specific map, and dredging through the several hundred castle-themed maps in the archive in search of it isn't an attractive option, when it's possible someone will recognize it from his description.

However, it doesn't ring any bells with me. Can you provide any more information? Anything quirky about it? Unusual graphics or effects? Modern map or old one? Twiddly detail or big open areas? Moat, drawbridge, etc.? Odd music added? Do you have to kill the boss to end the level?

I'm actually looking for a Doom 2 map and yes it's a level where after you kill the boss the level either ends or opens up a exit (It's either a ZDoom map or Limit Removing) .

K since I know its specific thats different. But it would be nice to have more info. I can think of several maps like that off the top of my head, but they're in megawads (and I dont think thats what you want).

Map11 of Scourge: Lunar Eclipse of JDoom is similar to what you're looking for. Very similar, actually.

It's not released yet, but it's only one map from being finished, so keep an eye on the Doomworld news.

[edit]

Well then. I thought you were looking for any wad that has a map like the one you described, rather than a specific wad. Still, if you like the wad you're looking for, you'll probably like Map11: The Burning Void.