Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Louigi Verona

Nowhere

Hey, I like this wad, because of the varied gameplay. The level is good, but not too good, because of the difficulty settings, wich are not implemented and because of the simple appearance. Well, it looks very simple, but because of the gameplay it is worth playing it, well done! I would give this 3/5.

Yeah, I found it very hard to implement difficulty settings as it almost meant to create 3 different levels. Basically, there's not much point in making this level easier, is there? But anyway, I pretty much agree with you: this map is not THAT good, but it's worth playing :)

It was good enough for me I still have to beat it cause I died on my first attempt.
I had to fight bunch of imps with my fists cause I wasted all my ammo.
Ill give it another go, keep them coming.

Louigi Verona said:

Yeah, I found it very hard to implement difficulty settings as it almost meant to create 3 different levels. Basically, there's not much point in making this level easier, is there? But anyway, I pretty much agree with you: this map is not THAT good, but it's worth playing :)

Well, when I set skill levels, I usally does this: I left all the medic, weapons, armor, etc... and only change the monsters.
Eg: if there is 5imps in a room, then they all will be on skill 4-5, 3imps will be on skill 3, and 1-2imps on skill 1-2. You can of couse also change the ammo laying around, so the player won't end up with 50 shells, etc...

Torn said:

Well, when I set skill levels, I usally does this: I left all the medic, weapons, armor, etc... and only change the monsters.

I do it the other way around. I don’t change the monsters, because I think that lower skilled player should be able to get as much action as higher skilled ones. That’s why I only change the equipment and ammunition.