Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naan

Looking for Mario3D Heretic WAD that's no longer in the archive

Heya fellow doomers/heretics,

I'm looking for an Heretic WAD I did download a year ago when it was still in the /idgames archive but I deleted it by accident, it's a jokewad TC called Mario 3D and could be found there :

http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=9960

I searched the Internet for it, unsuccessful.

If anyone has kept this file in a HD corner, I'd be grateful if he can upload it somewhere. :)

Thanks.

This isn't the right place to ask for files that can't be found due to copyright considerations.

It's not mario-rip.com or #lost-warez.

Ok, didn't know that...

So you can remove Aliens TC, Batman TC and any other TC that uses a copyrighted name, background and material, from the archive as well.

Or is there something about this wad I'm not aware of ?

I always wondered why the Aliens TC for Quake was shut down by FOX but the Doom TC was left alone...

Naan said:
Or is there something about this wad I'm not aware of ?

You need to ask the admin of the archive; the removal of the Mario TC could have to do with a report by someone objecting to its presence, or maybe because it rips stuff directly from another game as opposed to working on a concept but doing most or all of the work from scratch.

Vile said:

I always wondered why the Aliens TC for Quake was shut down by FOX but the Doom TC was left alone...

Probably has something to do with how the internet evolved and how it wasn't as common with TC's back then, since it was the first of it's kind and all.