Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
navegador_743

me apresento!

Por qué estas hablando español? Esto es un foro ingles. Hablas ingles por favor. No muchos personas habla español... no pienso, de todos modos.

Mivalekan said:

Por qué estas hablando español? Esto es un foro ingles. Hablas ingles por favor. No muchos personas habla español... no pienso, de todos modos.

they forgive me. I did not make for badly.
translating:
hello people, I am new this way, but…
which wad is playing at this moment?
(it was not speaking Spanish, but speaking Portuguese)
they forgive me again

Mivalekan said:

Portuguese and spanish look exactly the same. :/

I figured he wasn't speaking spanish when I got this in the Google translator:

Google translator said:

aí people, sou I novate this way, but… queria knowledge that wads voices estão jogando neste moment? ;)

What the hell is a novate.
ontopic:
You can either find new wads on either
http://www.doomwadstation.com/
or
http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/
or if you want to know what wads may come out soon:
http://www.wadsinprogress.info/

I wouldn't count on wadsinprogress too much though, as it seems to be a bit inactive and unstable at the moment.
Doomwadstation is a pretty good place to get wads too, he seems to be a little behind in terms of what's new... (He reviewed Action Doom 2 years after it came out.)
The idgames archive is a fairly good place to download wads, but it might not contain some of the other wads you might find of Doomwadstation due to certain rules...

Mivalekan said:

Not exactly; estão gives it away immediately. They don't use a with a tilde in Spanish, only n.

Bucket said:

I think he was asking what WADs everyone here is playing at the moment.

accurately, Bucket e then?
I am playing Neodoom, one wad Brazilian, very good!
mixture elmentos of Hexen and Dukenukem.
it had finished to play hell 2, another one wad exelente!

Mivalekan said:

If you've ever taken so much as grade-school Spanish I, you'd know that some of those words couldn't possibly be Spanish.

Mivalekan said:

Ugh...

Even though I don't understand most of them I can recognize every Western European language in form of written text.

And no, Spanish and Portuguese don't even look remotely the same if you know what to look for. ;) They are quite easy to tell apart.

Graf Zahl said:

And no, Spanish and Portuguese don't even look remotely the same if you know what to look for. ;) They are quite easy to tell apart.

Now to be fair, they are two of the closest languages in Europe :P Saying they're not remotely the same looking may be going too far IMO. The languages are nearly mutually intelligible. We had a Brazilian exchange student in our Spanish class and he said he understood most of Spanish already without having spent much time deliberately studying it (though I find that a bit odd; considering that Brazil is surrounded by Spanish-speaking countries, I'd figure most people there with an education would have learned both already).

They may sound quite similar but Portuguese uses a lot of character combinations that never appear in Spanish and vice versa. Normally I can tell the difference by looking at one complete sentence.