Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Cannibal Corpse Doom TC

DaniJ said:

Antidote: Perhaps you are confusing Death metal (e.g. Cannibal Corpse) with (the currently more popular) Melodic Death (e.g. Morbid Angel, Carcass) or Technical Death (e.g. Cryptopsy, Darkane)?

No... I think I'm getting much up with the connection (or transfusion?) of Grindcore and Death Metal... that must be it.

I'd first off like to announce that this is not a thread to discuss what is and isn't death metal (although if this were a death metal thread, I'd be happy to continue). Second, I'd like to announce that I've done a litle sprite decor work, and have worked on some blueprints for the first map, which I'll be posting pictures of really soon.

Yeah, this isn't a gameplay screen so much as a technical screen, to show you what kind of visual style you should expect. Although I hope that the actual maps will be fun to play, there's going to be a particular focus on you getting immersed in the environment.

Heh, normally when a new user registers and immediatley announces they are starting a TC, they and it are forgotten a month later, but this looks set to be good!

this is a great idea, i look forward to playing it :)

can't help but think Death's "Crystal Mountain" would be good inspiration for a map as well..