Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoldEnglishman

A level I remember...

I probably found it a really really old /newstuff (probably a couple of years ago now) but I can't find it on the idgames archive... it was a really really really bad wad. It only had about 6 levels and they were all terrible... exactly why I remember it. I haven't bothered looking for it for ages but on a random impulse I just thought about it.

I think it was called Crackers 'n' Tea or something like that... can anyone point me in the right direction?

Bold Englishman posting about a level called "Crackers and Tea"
Have you checked the old news? Try a forum search.

heh, I remember NOT downloading that cuz of the review, and now I know why.

as a side note, project slipgate, featured in that review, was awesome. I gotta play that again some time.

::edit:: just tried it, and I think it's broken in the latest version of zdoom :(

Thanks guys yes I do believe this was it... sorry I searched the archives (from Home) under Levels: doom2: a-c :S.
EDIT: Oh it's under PORTS right... didn't think Crackers 'n' Tea would need a port :S

But I played through Project: Slipgate a couple of days ago and it works perfectly on zdoom (unless by broken you mean something that was supposed to happen not happening in the way it was meant to be sorta thing).

EDIT 2: Damn that /newstuff was posted in 2002. I knew it was years ago but not 5 years ago, sorry I just woke up and find things like this startling)

Steeveeo said:
aw, none of the links are there anymore...

Just use the idgames database to search for words in their titles, or for their authors.

BoldEnglishman said:

But I played through Project: Slipgate a couple of days ago and it works perfectly on zdoom (unless by broken you mean something that was supposed to happen not happening in the way it was meant to be sorta thing).

no, I get the zdoom "very fatal error" dialog when I start it up.