Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shaikoten said:

02 Cassholes - Cheapalert

stop fucking associating me with that furry douchebag you inaccurate credit hoarder

leileilol said:

stop fucking associating me with that furry douchebag you inaccurate credit hoarder

o^_____^o hey guys i am not cheapalert but i am actually a fictional character get it rite prease~

If it hadn't been for me not joining, you would not have made 4 maps and would have lost those ideas into the dark abyss that is your mind!

zap610 said:

If it hadn't been for me not joining, you would not have made 4 maps and would have lost those ideas into the dark abyss that is your mind!

What? No, I just felt like making four maps.

Bucket said:

EDIT - I always forget to tag things for multiplayer...

I swear to fucking god I am going to kill you

And everyone who still put 3D mode starts in, seriously

EDIT: <esselfortium> heh, deathz0r, that was your 4000th post. :o

May this be the most constructive 4000th post ever

deathz0r said:

I swear to fucking god I am going to kill you

And everyone who still put 3D mode starts in, seriously

EDIT: <esselfortium> heh, deathz0r, that was your 4000th post. :o

May this be the most constructive 4000th post ever

For the next 32in24, I'm gonna make a map that has a 3D mode start, multiplayer flagged items, a broken exit, tutti frutti stairs, HOMs and a 5MB midi that isn't general MIDI.

RottKing said:

For the next 32in24, I'm gonna make a map that has a 3D mode start, multiplayer flagged items, a broken exit, tutti frutti stairs, HOMs and a 5MB midi that isn't general MIDI.

Hardy har har AUTO-REJECTED, BITCH

leileilol said:

I love you too |:3

Nautilus said:

Title: Your Clan Sucks on This Map

http://rednexus.net/nautilus/wads/32in24nautctf2.wad

1 P1 Start, 1 DM Start, CTF Team Starts

READ THE RULES ASSHOLE

EDIT:

Tango said:

http://www.speedyshare.com/785259223.html

Map Name: Mountain Zero
Build Time: 2 or 3 hours at most
New Music: Megaman X Sigma stage 1

The map is a Scythe 2 Map11 ripoff. Hope you don't mind. :)

you as well

esselfortium said:

(00:39:10) (GhoulSlayeR) Uploading!
(00:39:23) (GhoulSlayeR) http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/MTc5NDQ=
(00:39:26) (GhoulSlayeR) Enjoy
(00:39:32) (GhoulSlayeR) Ill call it Toxic

and you

Devin said:

http://www.speedyshare.com/149978995.html

The BIGBRIK Experience by Revenant
Build time: A couple hours
Bugs: Probably

use sky2 if possible

and you

lupinx-Kassman said:

Kass Fortress part 2: NOT A DUEL TOWER

Whoops! Essel posted it already (thanks essel!), but here's the name.

and you

Seriously I would just fucking throw away all of these maps if I had more leftovers to choose from, great job retards

Tuomio said:

http://h1.ripway.com/Tuomio/3224ctftuo.zip

Name: Wheelchair Inaccessible
Build time: 2 hours
file name: 3224ctftuo.wad
No new music

I hate you as much as I hate Bucket for setting every fucking item to multiplayer only, I'm going to make sure Shai adds a rule stating that you shouldn't do this retarded shit in the future because goddamn you are all fucking idiots

Well, I tried, but I couldnt get a CTF map out for the life of me.
It makes me go "BLARG".

Hopefully you got enough entries this round, I look forward to the next.

My maps ended up getting cut out while I was sleeping, I had to scroll up through hours of IRC to find out that apparently I broke two unwritten rules that I suppose I had to be psychic to know about.

We can't make remixes of our OWN maps? Really?

And there was nothing saying our CTF maps had to be small. I thought my second submission was a nice, playable size.

Needless to say, I'm not doing this anymore. I spent a lot of time on both of these submissions, and it seems like UD has it out for me anyways. So, goodbye.

Lazureus said:

it seems like UD has it out for me anyways. So, goodbye.

Yeah we totally love picking on minorities within the Doom community!

appropriate rolling eyes emoticon goes here

Seriously, it's pretty much implied that levels submitted are made from scratch within 24 hours from when the 32in24 session starts and not reused or edited from a previous submission, and even essel clarified it to AlexMax while you were in the channel:

Sep 02 14:29:47 <Lazure> >:O
Sep 02 14:30:11 <esselfortium> ;[
Sep 02 14:31:35 <Kassman> ARGH
Sep 02 14:31:48 <Goatface> Format something?
Sep 02 14:32:36 <AlexMax> whoever made map13 of 32in24-3
Sep 02 14:32:44 <AlexMax> mirror that map and put flags in the puts
Sep 02 14:32:46 <AlexMax> pits
Sep 02 14:32:52 <AlexMax> and you have yourself a 32in24 ctf winner
Sep 02 14:33:01 <esselfortium> i made that map :o
Sep 02 14:33:10 <Catoptromancy> lol almost ready to split
Sep 02 14:33:46 <esselfortium> AlexMax: i made that map, but turning it into a ctf map would be breaking the 32in24 rules :P

While it could be possible that you were AFK when essel said that, you could have scrolled up and found that out just like how you found out why your maps weren't accepted, so grow up and stop being dramatic about it.

As for your second map, Shai said it best when he said "Beauty is optional, fun is not". Yes I'm aware it had basic detailing, but it still was not a fun map to play in.

EDIT: <Lazure> yeah, they put in a fucking DEMO map in place of mine

Way to go with using your tunnel vision there and not reading a few lines below that.

EDIT 2: Looking at your second map again, I was willing to put that back in and replace it with say... MAP03, but your attitude and your uncanny ability to be able to whip out criticism and not take it back yourself is not really enticing me to put it back in. You're gonna have to give me a damn good reason why I should reconsider keeping MAP03 in due to your erratic behaviour.

uh, grace praelium rae is not just copying the duel map and mirroring it. I took the rooms, completely rearranged them, added completely new hallways and changed a LOT around, not to mention that entire outside area and a complete redo of the item placement. the ONLY thing that was from the original map were specific room designs. That's it. That map still took me many hours to build.

As for the nazi map, I wasn't aware that there was a size limit. That map was originally textured in the wolf3d textures, and was purposely left basic for that reason. I had to change it cuz there weren't enough wolf3d textures, so i kept the swastika and retextured it. On top of that, I ran out of time so the map actually wasn't as polished out as I intended.

I was sleeping when all this suddenly occured, by the way. I woke up to my maps being cut, meph and others telling me my maps were the 'worst maps in the pack', and all kinds of other shit. Not to mention, last night I had naut and ralphis coming in trying to start shit with me, so on this on top of that on top of everything else made me wonder if there wasn't more than just two unwritten rules being the reason this was going on.

Lazureus said:

Not to mention, last night I had naut and ralphis coming in trying to start shit with me,

I either didn't see it or I was too busy compiling it. I figured you specifically meant me and Shai for reasons I still don't comprehend.

That said, you're not acting crazy anymore and I will replace MAP14 with your second map. There's still no chance of your first map being in there, and I will quote myself:

it's pretty much implied that levels submitted are [...] not reused or edited from a previous submission

deathz0r said:

READ THE RULES ASSHOLE

EDIT:
you as well

Gah, sorry about that Dean. Thanks for fixing it though. :)

If it's not too much trouble, could you use the latest version of my map (top of the page)? Or just take out that useless lift from Blue's sniper hole, whichever's easier...

A few others and I just got finished playing the maps and it was awesome. I can't believe how many good maps there were.

Bugfixes from our first testing on ZDaemon--no hard crashes.

Map14 - Laz - Change mapname (also just plain too big to be fun, sorry dude)
Essel's maps + map03 - needs more spawns (spawncamping issues)
Map28 - double flag problem
map29 - doors need WR trigger on nearby linedefs

This wad is really really really really fucking fun. There are only maybe 4 maps in all that aren't uproariously fun. We're going to be testing again in Skulltag tonight, so please join us on #32in24 on OFTC.