Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

A doom parody

there was a jokewad that was made not long ago called "a doom parody" (I think) and it was a single level wad with various, moderately funny events that happen in doom that were brought into color by laugh tracks that were included. The wad was genius and i wish I hadnt deleted it after i played it like i do with most of my wads. I actually kinda feel like playing it again. I tried doiing a search for it on the archives but i couldnt get it. Anyone got a link?

Laugh tracks make everything funnier, thats probably why Everybody Loves Raymond actually coaxes a few chuckles out of people.

Steeveeo said:

Laugh tracks make everything funnier, thats probably why Everybody Loves Raymond actually coaxes a few chuckles out of people.

Any show with a laugh track will subconcsiously tell you that something is funny, even if you know it's not.
But personally, I think ELR is funny anyway.

Depending on how laugh tracks are used, they are either helpful or detrimental. In the case of the majority of sitcoms on television today, I choose the latter.

I thought i deleted this thread? ugh. Well i found it like 50 seconds after i made this thread because i realised it was like only 3 /newstuffs ago

Laugh tracks suck ass, if something is really funny then I will laugh, I do not need some one to tell me its funny...

Yeah but the things that used to be funny in doom when youve played it the first few times were brought back to life with the stupid laughtracks. If it didn't have the laugh tracks, the wad would not have gotten the notoriety it truly deserved. The idea for it was genius. It really was.