Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomero-21

counter strike tc for skulltag ( first beta relase)

i think it would be better if these werent just DM maps, but team oriented maps to retain original CS gameplay

map 09 "ddp_dust2"

very similar to the original "de_dust2"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDGEEucLS9I

map:
1,2,3,6,8,9,10,14,15,18 finish

20 maps is the deal

my next map for to do: "awp city" this will be the map 05 =) , my friend demmon is working the map 07 "ak colt pool day" , deimos is working the map 11 "sin city" .........**

progress: 89%

edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w7OxaKDdgc

new progress: 91%

jack the ripper
bagheadspidey

jack is working the buy menu and baghead is working the c4 ( terrorist bomb) the buy menu include all counterterrorist weapons ( if you choose the counterterrosit team) or all terrorist weapons.....the c4 is only for terrorist and you can pick up in a especial room......the c4 implantation is only in specific places ( with the "X" ) to stop the bomb, the counter terorist:only touch the bomb, and the bomb is stoped , "counterterrorsit wins o explode, terrorist wins and maybe this wad only works in open gl mode, skulltag have this mode, similar to gzdoom, because demmon said me:
"the real cs have 3d floors,and this tc ?...maybe the software mode cant support 3d floors but the open gl is very important, for now, i will make maps with 3d floors and the false 3d floors i replace for real 3d floors directly from gzdoom format...."

What's that faggot sound "ay!"? for the chat messages? As far as I remember CS doesn't have such sound.

Imagine the annoyance of having three or four people specting doing that sound each time they say something.

I hope someone edit the mod to add proper DOOM elements, and maps that do not replicate the ones from CS but that are more than just an open area with some pillars or something like that, other than that it's just playing a limited version of the original thing.

counter strike engine and doom engine have any diference!!

i try to make the best job ( and the team too),for this tc......