Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Haloless0320

How do I get my wad noticed?

Grazza said:

I think you are joking here, but I'd like to point out that I would consider banning anyone who created a retardedly long signature pimping a wad.

Sigs, if people really insist on using them, should be very short, and contain maybe just a little text about the user, and perhaps a discreet and useful link or two. Their purpose is not to place a huge slab of off-topic shit in the midst of each thread every time you post.

Have to agree with that. GreyGhost's signature is an annoying eye sore.

Solarn said:

Apparently, all you need to do is ask how to get your wad noticed.

Yup, I think that was Haloless' plan all along. Because now, I actually want to download it and play it :P

Grazza said:

I would consider banning anyone who created a retardedly long signature pimping a wad.

Then you must be the bane of the many other forums where users are let to have signature banners and user labels all over.

Mik57 said:

Yup, I think that was Haloless' plan all along. Because now, I actually want to download it and play it :P

Me too. Maybe I should adopt this strategy.

Death-Destiny said:

Nah, it'll only work once. This topic will be timelined if someone else asks this same question anytime in the near future.

Darn. I could use some attention.

Also, I keep clicking Edit/Delete under people's posts instead of Quote. Dunno why. Not used to there being four links under a post?

myk said:

CeeJay, lighten up there. People can say silly or comical things here; more so harmless ones.

You must be CJ from Dawn of the Dead...

No, i am NOT C.J. from Dawn of the Dead. C.J. is my name, well, in short anyways. I do not like being compared to complete a-holes who, in this case, also are completly fictional.