Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brandon D. Lade

What defines a megawad, in your opinion?

I thought of the variant whether Creaphis was loosely referring to Plutonia, but he got caught in the Pluto joke and forgot the point about said wad.

A full batch of levels with the same sky graphics.

EDIT: So what did you mean about Plutonia, if not loosely?

EDIT (I cannot post crap so I'm just editing): then your joke failed, because even myk couldn't guess it.

Brandon D. Lade said:

What is a "Doom II sky section"?

Relative to a Doom1 episode. A section of maps in Doom2 where the sky texture is the same. 1-11 12-20 21-30

myk said:

It's not a TC. It's in themes just because TeamTNT stuff has a place there. That doesn't mean it's a TC. A TC is when you try to make DOOM into something definite, not just when you add a lot of new content.

It may have had doom monsters, and doom weapons, but tell me how was Daedalus still Doom after everything else?

It was a sequel to Icarus. Which was a sequel (some say anyway) to Evilution. Just because it didn't take the conventional path doesn't mean it's not Doom. Whatever it is, it's certainly NOT by any means a TC.

kristus said:
Which was a sequel (some say anyway) to Evilution.

Yeah, I guess it's just another sequel to DOOM II. At least it seems so from the story.

Creaphis said:

(Pluto the former planet, doomed to mediocrity by a redefinition of terms)

You mean "(134340) Pluto". I wonder if Disney's had anything to do with it's relegation?