Ok Deathev. Here is a timeline of map 02 development, and I hope this clears up why things have worked out like they have.
1) I invited Darkreaver to make a map for this, which he did, and sent me an initial version of the map. (Let's call this V1)
2) Darkreaver got Deathevocation involved in the mapping for the map.
3) A couple of months after this, Darkreaver sends me a PM saying, "can you, or someone else, finish this map off? Layout is done, its just some gameplay left to be fixed. Do whatever pleases you (guys), that goes for the layout too of course. I think this is for the better because this map will just rot on my HD for months unless I send it off to someone."
4) So I go to work tweaking and balancing the map, and then sending it off to the testers and then making all the changes the testers suggested. (V2)
5) I send the finalised map back to Darkreaver and Deathevocation.
6) Darkreaver seems happy with the result. Deathevocation not so much. (Which is cool incidentally!) So I send it back to Deathevocation for him to make further changes as he sees fit. (Just for the record, I didn't continue to work on the map from that point. I waited for Deathev to finish his changes.)
7) Deathevocation sends me a new version of the map. (V3)
8) I look at this new version, and while a lot of it is really good, it has loads of misalignments, bugs and at least one broken area. So to save myself and the testers lots of work, I went back to V2, (the earlier finalised and tested version that I had done), and I reworked and retextured it based on Deathevocation's newer version. My aim was to incorporate Deathev's changes, but without having to keep all the stuff that had already been fixed.
9) Present day.
10) Deathev, if you wish, I will send you the current version of the map for you to make changes. Let me know. And hope this clears things up a little. I have tried pretty hard to keep your ideas and your work in the level, while still maintaining the standards and stuff that should be there. :)