Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exl

Demons of Problematique 2

On one hand, I'm inclined to agree with Patrick. On the other hand, I thought the repetiveness and lack of apparent progression at times really added to the atmosphere in the sense that at times I felt completely lost in this endless, huge hell castle - and because of that, more immersed than in most doom wads I play.

Having replayed the wad a bit, I can't find any bad fights. Playing on UV -fast kept me on my toes and fixed any complaints I had. Usually, I dislike -fast, but on these maps with long corridors, lots of cover and many projectile monsters, it makes fights fun and challenging.

I don't think adding puzzles would improve the wad, as it is the puzzles were just right : just enough, not too much, and nothing complicated or frustrating.

The game is just fantastic, but there are some glitches. I'm being attacked by some invisible monsters. The level 1 haves completely invisible Revenants and Hell Knights. How can I fix this?

Ribo Zurai said:

The game is just fantastic, but there are some glitches. I'm being attacked by some invisible monsters. The level 1 haves completely invisible Revenants and Hell Knights. How can I fix this?

Play it with doom2.wad as the iwad, rather than doom.wad.